Scaffold (1 Viewer)

johnnyd

Reaction score
The company i am working for are shipping boards in at min, for about £6 each un-banded. Does any body know where to get these cheaper in the UK?
Cheers.

Not at all, there are from Germany we have to buy 1500 a time. just wondered if there was any other companies in the UK selling boards cheaper or any other scaffold supplies.

I think you will be lucky to find them any cheaper at the minute - I have a good contact who has always managed to get me boards at the cheapest rate - and he is selling them at £8 at present.
:(

Where abouts are they from? do they have a minimum order?
i used to get them from DH UK there were always the cheapest.

By the time you get them banded how much will they work out.?

One of the yard staff are banding and painting them, with there time not a lot more should still be around the £7 or less figure. We have bought them to sell on at a profit as boards are stupid money at the min.
If we only make 2 per board and have bought in 3000 it is £6k for doing very little.

Thats cheap mate.. get mine from DH..

i take it this £6 dosent include shipping or import costs,labour to band and paint...........reg boards sell around bout the £8 mark i think mate best of luck lad.

Lad........ 23 years scaffolding and my own business for 13years does that make me green and a lad lol..... cost includes shipping, plus already got them they are being banded as we speak... plus have buyer for them..
cheers dad

hahahaha and as i said best of luck lad,did i say you were green??did i come across as subversive?i dont think so why the attitude ma son......what colour you painting the boards GREEN lol loosen up johnny no harm intended.

Top Bottom