course work part 1 ...part 2 ...advanced (1 Viewer)

cluckie11

Reaction score
anybody wanting there course work done part 1 ...part 2....and advanced ...£50 pound per unit let me know on 07411890452..bee3n doing them for the last year now for an all passed with flying colours

anybody wanting there course work done part 1 ...part 2....and advanced ...£50 pound per unit let me know on 07411890452..bee3n doing them for the last year now for an all passed with flying colours

your on the wronge site you want dragons den lol!!!!!!

If there are any scaffs out there struggling with there portfollios there are plenty on here that would be willing to help myself been one for FREE. Dont think any scaff should be lining your pockets for them. We all have enough to pay for with courses. Awa and scrounge of some other trade.

That aint good for our Industry that we cant do our own portfolios , and looking to make money from it go and do a days work instead of trying to make money from the lads :suspicious:

They are a ****** to get together, but if your doing the jobs, then your firm should help you out, best people are Safety reps I think, also the training centre would probably help you.... Its a case of sitting down one Saturday and getting it all together... I printed my drawings on A3 paper.... looked like a fukin architect when I took them in.. LOL..

Although i don't agree with paying someone to complete your NVQ portfollio for you, I am sure there is loads of lads out there for some reason or another ,who are struggling to put all the NVQ evidence together that is Necessary to satisfy the training centres NVQ assessor, maybe SF members could take a bit of time and mentor or provide free advice via email / phone to budding NVQ candidates??? I for one would certainly try to help.

Worth notein that you can NOT fail an NVQ you can only be advised in what areas that you need to improve in, to reach the required standard.

Last edited:
i helped all my lads do theres but i never done them for them advice is one thing but looking to make money from it ,i dont think so

That aint good for our Industry that we cant do our own portfolios , and looking to make money from it go and do a days work instead of trying to make money from the lads :suspicious:

if not see if you can get a job at nasc your fit in quiet well lmfao!!!

Apprentices should have a work based recorder working with them , I did the half day course for the citb , it shows you how to help build the portfolio up with the trainee.

Got to be honest boy's I've never understood the big deal about these portfolio's. I used to do them all the night before when the wee nyaff finally asked for help as he needed it tomorrow or the world would spin of it's axis and apart from dates and such I've never found it that difficult.

ken nowt bout them just that load of lads go bout taking pics of themselves on jobs they aint built.

yeah it always looks good if you can do a pic of most types of scaffoldings , I been known to stop wagon and throw lads over side of bridge onto a hanger, with a company flag lol , did it in durham once on main road , i ran down to river side to take photo,s when got back up two big squad cars were blocking my wagon in , told me cannot park on main road , even if loading or unloading HaHa

ken nowt bout them just that load of lads go bout taking pics of themselves on jobs they aint built.

Celticbhoy beleive it or not pal photographs are the one peice of NVQ evidence that is not worth a wa*k,it all loooks good some young monkey swinging like a Baboon on a dropper, in his evidence portfollio!!! However in NVQ world. (la la land) a signed witness statement off J Bloggs (complete stranger) with a CISRS number would carry more clout that an on the job photo. (PHOTOGRATHS ARE THE WORST TYPE OF NVQ EVIDENCE LADS:()

We were always told to put photographs in , along with method statments, risk assessments, handover certs, copy of scafftag, and witness statements

the portfolios even come with a proper page for to attach photographs

We were always told to put photographs in , along with method statments, risk assessments, handover certs, copy of scafftag, and witness statements

the portfolios even come with a proper page for to attach photographs

be told want you want pal, i have got the A1 assessors cert, for assessing candidates using a range of methods, and it is a fact that photo's are the lowest form of evidence in the NVQ evidence Hierarchy, you dont need to produce photo's, cos as it as already been mentioned any T D & Harry could jump up on any complete structure & start poseing for the Lens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just telling you what i was told poacher we do the whole lot , dont know if apprentice portfolio different to another portfolio though, but i bet you do poach :D

Top Bottom