CAD system (1 Viewer)

E

essex

Anyone no where to do a CAD scaffolding drawing course from?

or does essex mean for the cad smartscaff package

is there any such thing as a scaffolding drawing cad course, there is autocad courses then mixed with a structural engineering background you can draw drawings that then can be converted into scaffold drawings , generally after shadowing a scaffold designer for a certain time.

Get the cads smart scaffolder package Essex, I've been using it for around three or four months now,it's the dogs bo££ocks, and pretty easy to use.

Scaffman1, do you use the draw it?

Scaffman1, do you use the draw it?

No mate I havent as yet, once I master what I've got I'll think of adding to the package...maby in four or five years....lol.
I was talking to Julie from cads the other day and she told me that the model it module is to be upgraded soon,and if that can take the drawing that you produce and estimate the job for you,I may go down that route first.

we dont use it enough but it is a good package , best form of training id suggest is just play about with it - thats all i did , be nice if our jobs looked that good :)

Get the cads smart scaffolder package Essex, I've been using it for around three or four months now,it's the dogs bo££ocks, and pretty easy to use.

where would i buy this package and how much is it mate?

i have my advanced scaffold card, pts, lua, ccnsg, also im gotcha rescue trained and advanced inspection, fancy doing something different and more interesting now.

Top Bottom