Free Training Simian Skill (London)Beckton (1 Viewer)

simian

Reaction score
Dear All forum members, Extended to London
Simian still has free training available under the train to gain scheme. Train to gain is to finish very soon as in April and below is the criteria you need to have to be considered:

Part 1 and 2.

No NVQ Completion

In Employment

Over 25.

If you are 23 with a part one you will be considered.

Part one and two is free. Your company if a citb levy payer will be able to claim back their daily rate.

Advanced

Must be employed

Must have held a scaffolders card for 12 months

If under 25 free

Over 25 £500

No Level 3 NVQ

I must emphasize Train to Gain only deal with companies not individuals, for enquiries please private email on here or jwood@simian-risk.com

All training is at our centres in Warrington and London, we have no funding to train anyone who is unemployed.

This is available in England and Wales only

IF

Dear All forum members, Extended to London
Simian still has free training available under the train to gain scheme. Train to gain is to finish very soon as in April and below is the criteria you need to have to be considered:

Part 1 and 2.

No NVQ Completion

In Employment

Over 25.

If you are 23 with a part one you will be considered.

Part one and two is free. Your company if a citb levy payer will be able to claim back their daily rate.

Advanced

Must be employed

Must have held a scaffolders card for 12 months

If under 25 free

Over 25 £500

No Level 3 NVQ

I must emphasize Train to Gain only deal with companies not individuals, for enquiries please private email on here or jwood@simian-risk.com

All training is at our centres in Warrington and London, we have no funding to train anyone who is unemployed.

This is available in England and Wales only
IF

why not scotland,,,this is the uk,,,,,whats your funders story about no scots funding

and can i have their contact details?????

iain

why not scotland,,,this is the uk,,,,,whats your funders story about no scots funding

and can i have their contact details?????

iain

Sorry Iain,

But we don't write the rules, but only use what's at our disposal. We are not aware of any funding for training available in Scotland. Train to Gain is an English scheme (originally managed by the Learning Skills Council) and it is different in Wales too, where funding is controlled by the Welsh Assembly. It must be something to do with devolution where national government decides where and how to spend education and training budgets?

If we identify any funding streams north of the border we'll post it on the forum first.

Regards
SH

Sorry Iain,

But we don't write the rules, but only use what's at our disposal. We are not aware of any funding for training available in Scotland. Train to Gain is an English scheme (originally managed by the Learning Skills Council) and it is different in Wales too, where funding is controlled by the Welsh Assembly. It must be something to do with devolution where national government decides where and how to spend education and training budgets?

If we identify any funding streams north of the border we'll post it on the forum first.

Regards
SH

thanx for the reply simian. I understand that now. its in black and white.

government is something I've never much cared about. or understood.

ill just need to keep trying. and hope something changes. just gettin a bit frustrated.

maybe i need to drop my local government mp. a letter..see what they say about training.

thanx again Iain

Top Bottom