2010 National Scaffolder of the Year (1 Viewer)

gordy

Reaction score
Alright then lads, lets have your nominations in for National Scaffolder of the Year 2010.

Need to put your nominated scaff's name in, and why you think he/she should be elected... :idea:

Everyone, c'mon pitch in by end March latest and we'll have a vote. :nuts:

Hi Gordy

I am not sure how you would class National scaffolder of the year, as we all work at different locations, however, i would vote for Garry Adams, for most beneficial input to fellow scaffs in the Scaffolders forum.

Paddy

Paddy M8---you keep beating me to the punch---I was going to nominate YOU...

Looks like you will have to settle it the traditional way with a mammouth drinkathon,no toilet breaks allowed though, lol

yeh drinking , coke , womanising , fighting and lieing !:smile1:
or is this just south coast scaffs

True , then of course theres the MONDAY club for the court appearance:idea:

Aye, the Black eyed Monday club, was a good one in the Blackett arms, in Newcastle town centre, was renowned as a scaffolder pub.

Happy days, full of scaffs drawing up jobs on beermats, then kick the **** out of any **** that was not a 'Tube Technician''. I had many a burnt offering on the table on a Mon night, staggering in at 11'0' clock, after having another 'Black one'.

Paddy

Tubular Technician -- ha thats on me kids birth certificates , ha

LOLoooooo Police cells wi the blue mattress wi a grubby dog eared Commando paper back book for company until Monday Morning, a breif meet with the Duty Solisitor and then , Goodmorning mi Lud LOLOoooooo, followed by a can I have time to pay yer Honour...swift exit to the Bar for another cargo---thank feck Iv stoped drinkin :nuts:---happy days LOLoooooooooo:cool:

Top Bottom