Like to hear from ...

andyscaff 1999

Reaction score
Used to work with these fellas on Cape does anybody know them:
Steve Burgin, Hastings; Nick Harrison, Hastings; Doug Sefton, Ipswich; John McDonald, Cumbria; Andy Lee, Wales; Tony 'Safehands', Wales; Rob Setters; Dave Gunn; Archie McLeod & Marra; Dave Anderson Snr & Jnr; Norman Fielding, Didcot.

last a heard nick harrison was over in dubai//doing the nebosh.....john mcdonald is back home in cumbria,not doing out, ,his back went yet again..lol..where did you work with these blokes at,,,??

Burgin owns absolute scaffolding , Nick H is in dubai i believe , rob setters and dave gunn eastbourne lads aint seen them for a bit

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Thats not andy durling is it?

Steve Burgin, Hastings; Nick Harrison, Hastings; Doug Sefton, Ipswich; John McDonald, Cumbria; Andy Lee, Wales; Tony 'Safehands', Wales; Rob Setters; Dave Gunn; Archie McLeod & Marra; Dave Anderson Snr & Jnr; Norman Fielding, Didcot.
Dave Anderson Snr retired and living in Whitby.
Dave Anderson Jnr living in Scotland I think.

Last i saw of "safehands" was at Eggborough power station. He was working for Capes.
This was approx 4 years ago.....

rob setters is at dungeness (B) power stationhas been for a few years now.
dave gunn was working at isle-of-grain gas job but havent heard of him since last year.

steve burgin was our gaffer on capes worked with toni collete dave gunn robsetters and marra mainly on the grid for capes

Johny Mcdonald lives in Whitehaven (Cumbria) he has'nt worked for a long time he was in a car accident a few years ago, hurt his back,

Last seen Safehands at conoco about 7 years ago, he had just puped a local lass dunno if he stuck around, Tonys a real good lad

Dave gunners is currently working nights on kings cross stapon pal seen him but don't know the fella personally hope that helps bud

andyscaff1999

Hi mate

I spoke to my brother John (McDonald) today, pm me if you want a contact number. He was driving taxis for a while but is now doing bits and pieces since he can't scaffold due to bad car accident few years ago.

Top Bottom