Eugene McGowan (1 Viewer)

oldscaff

Reaction score
Anybody know the where abouts of Eugene McGowan from Townhead Glasgow.

Hi celticboy, i worked with Eugene for Whessoe on the wind tunnel in hampshire, then we were at Loch Kishorn rig yard a few years ago now i think he worked for SGB did they have a yard at Ibrox. Good lad was Eugene.

If anyone will find him for ya pal it will be Celtic what or who he doesent know isn't worth knowing

yea mate he did wondered why a knew the name i was out of ibrox yard ill txt few lads see if they know where eugene is all the best.d.arms want to start up a tec agency ma son????

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

old scaff just got txt back,eugenes (happily)retired and residing in bishopbriggs glasgow one my mtes mate him last week,sent few txts for you and one came up trumps.

yea mate he did wondered why a knew the name i was out of ibrox yard ill txt few lads see if they know where eugene is all the best.d.arms want to start up a tec agency ma son????

will you pay digs?:D

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

old scaff just got txt back,eugenes (happily)retired and residing in bishopbriggs glasgow one my mtes mate him last week,sent few txts for you and one came up trumps.

some boy celtic

will you pay digs? was supposed to be on the first part of the thread??????

Now this is what Scaffolders forum is all about,well done Celtic :bigsmile:

Celticbhoy, While your on the tec work did you ever come across a scaff called Ken Kennedy, He's Scottish, worked on the rigs a lot, worked with me in Ireland about 2000, 2001, used to phone me now and then, was working in London. last I heard was 2-3 year ago, just wondering how he is.

celticboy, thanks for that good to hear hes doing ok as i said before a real nice guy.

the guy who got back to me was called eugene tooapparently they are good mates and he says all well wwith your eugene.

If it`s the same Ken Kennedy I know he was once a partner in Thistle Scaffolding . Himself and Bobby Thomson looked after the northern side while Jimmy Doyle looked after the southern side .

i worked with eugene senior and eugene junior out in hong kong sgb around 1996 .old eugene was right into elvis lol

celticboy did you work with joycey in the ibrox yard?some bhoy great laugh

If it`s the same Ken Kennedy I know he was once a partner in Thistle Scaffolding . Himself and Bobby Thomson looked after the northern side while Jimmy Doyle looked after the southern side .
Could be the same Ken, Heard that from a tread I posted a few months ago, last I heard from him was about 3 year ago. Ken and the drink did'nt mix well at times but apart from that was a smashing lad, don't know if even he's still breathing.

i worked with eugene senior and eugene junior out in hong kong sgb around 1996 .old eugene was right into elvis lol

Worked wi Eugene on the Brent Alpha in early eighties. Gentleman. Also there was Sammy Dickson and Ricky Morgan amongst others, including a certain Mr Pearson, but not the one you all know, lol...

Top Bottom