Joining SCCR (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
Hi Gents, I tried to join SCCR last night i managed to register name and password, but forgot my paypal password, so i left it at that.

I tried to log in today as i had found paypal password, problem being is i input username and password but the site will not let me proceed to pay subs as it is saying the username and PW are or may not be registered, any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Same thing happened to me mate so I just left it and didn't bother joining. Stuart did email me to say he'd seen that I'd tried to join so they must know if there's a fault with it.

Not aware of a fault!!

All you need to do is send a payment to sccr@sky.com pay pal account.

If you try to register the site sends me an e-mail, if you do not complete the pay pal bit then it does not get confirmed & no monies are paid.

By paying direct to pay pal I get the same e-mail & will send out a membership form to be completed. I get around two or three incomplete payment transactions a day.

Its not the best payment service but its the best we can afford, after all we are not charging that much. If anyone who has had difficulty with this please PM me the details to sccr@sky.com & I will ask the web guy to look at it.

Regards Stewart Quinney

Top Bottom