Two men arrested after reports of stolen scaffolding in Hapsford (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
TWO men have been arrested after scaffolding was stolen from outside a house in Hapsford.

Police arrested a 14-year-old from Elton, and a 20-year-old male from Ellesmere Port, after the scaffolding went missing from a house being renovated on Friday (February 18) afternoon.

Both men, who live on caravan sites in the area, are set to appear before Chester Magistrates on Wednesday, March 9.

Source: Chester Chronicle

Hopefully they will get charged & dealt with accordingly......put in some deep piles..

Doesent matter they won't show up to court there caravan will be on back of a pickup or van now going to some other part of the country...Thieving robbing little ankles

If they put the same effort into a day's work they would probably be able to earn more than they would have got for scrap.

Leg irons and a 40 lb sledge with the occasional stroke of the cat o' nine tails might put manners on them.

pinch his wheels then say " wher you ganna go wiv a caravan wi no fcukin wheels on the fooka"

Even if they turn up to court, they will get a slapped wrist, its very rare i even phone the police for anything at all , and as last year proved when i did report multiple break ins and thefts from our yard, the police are fcukin pish poor at sorting fcuk all out.

the best thing is to go there an torch his fcukin pikie mobile wether he is in the fooka or not, an dont worry bout his missus or kids either, they certainly dont worry bout how you or your men are feeding your missus an kids while they spend the money they got from your kit an stuff .

believe me , if i had the time, money and right resources i would take great pleasure being the thing pikie nightmares are made of :nuts:

pinch his wheels then say " wher you ganna go wiv a caravan wi no fcukin wheels on the fooka"

Even if they turn up to court, they will get a slapped wrist, its very rare i even phone the police for anything at all , and as last year proved when i did report multiple break ins and thefts from our yard, the police are fcukin pish poor at sorting fcuk all out.

the best thing is to go there an torch his fcukin pikie mobile wether he is in the fooka or not, an dont worry bout his missus or kids either, they certainly dont worry bout how you or your men are feeding your missus an kids while they spend the money they got from your kit an stuff .

believe me , if i had the time, money and right resources i would take great pleasure being the thing pikie nightmares are made of :nuts:

Your as mad as Celtic :nuts:

I'm not joking...I would drive them all into the f*cking sea!! Parasitic scum!!

"Don't call us Pikies!! We are Travellers" Well F*cking Travel...Instead of living in a council house in Wolverhampton and getting your dog of a daughter on Big Fat Gypsy Wedding!!

Apparently a group of pikeys turned up at the gates of heaven one day, asking for admittance.

St. Peter said he'd have a word with the boss and get back to them in 10 minutes.

Ten minutes later St. Peter gets back and called out to God: "They've gone!!!!"

"What, the pikeys?" asked God.

"NO, the F***ING GATES!!!!!"

a young pikey girl is sat with her mum the night before her wedding her mum says to her "i want to talk to you about your wedding night,your husband will want to put his most prized posession where you pee" the girl lookin shocked turns to her mum and replies "why the feck would he want to put his tarmacing rake in the feckin sink ?"

Pikey kid comes in from school his dad says"How was school today"Son says "We did counting,some kids could count to ten,I could count to twenty.Why's that dad""It's because you'r a pikey son"Next day he gets home from school he's dad says"How was school"Son says"We did our abc's,some kids could get f&g,Ican go right up to z is that because I'm a pikey""Yes son it's because your a pikey"Next day he gets home from school his dad ask's"How was school"Son say's"We did foot ball today,when was getting changed I saw all the other boy's had little bald williesand mine is big and hairy,Is that because I'm apikey?""No say's" his dad"it's because your 18 years old"

he E.U. has decided that you are no longer allowed to use the word Pikey!
You must now use the phrase: Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers or ***** for short

Top Bottom