Impact drill (1 Viewer)

wrigers

Reaction score
Does any one no were i can buy an nimpact drill from for scaffolding or any webb site i can go on thank you.

Does any one no were i can buy an nimpact drill from for scaffolding or any webb site i can go on thank you.
Have a look on hottest threads on the forum on Hilti drills all the pro's and con's are discussed.

Its an impact wrech that you use instead of a spanner i used one on blackpool tower and i love it its a wrist saver and faster

a drill and a holster no thanks .theirs enough cowboys out there without us all looking like one.spanner all day long...

If you're going to get an impact wrench dont get an hilti get a makita 18v lith far better battery life.stronger caseing lighter to carry... all in all a better machine

had no probs with the hiltis we have , allways found hilti to be good kit

scaffy

hilti is good gear it's just my opinion i use a bosch have had 2 of them

i have only ever used the makita impact wrench [BTW251RFE]. could not work without it now. on price work it can pay for itself within a fortnight.me and my mate are both on our 2nd wrench, only seem to last about 5 month, but as i say, pays for itself. the cheapest i found was anglia tool centre [£289]

i have only ever used the makita impact wrench [BTW251RFE]. could not work without it now. on price work it can pay for itself within a fortnight.me and my mate are both on our 2nd wrench, only seem to last about 5 month, but as i say, pays for itself. the cheapest i found was anglia tool centre [£289]

Hang on ?? 5 month ?? Had my makita 5 years going to order my new one in the next week

between the 2 of us, we have bought 5, within the year, like to keep a new one spare as cant work without it now.

If there were any improvement that you could make what would they Be ???

Garry...

between the 2 of us, we have bought 5, within the year, like to keep a new one spare as cant work without it now.

That all said they should last longer the body anyway maybe the batteries will go in time but if you contact makita the have a good customer service and generally will fix it free of charge .

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

If there were any improvement that you could make what would they Be ???

Garry...

Garry , I am personally happy with how it is but for the purpose of this exercise maybe change the design shape to a "cylinder" with a dual finger and thumb trigger , batttery on the belt lanyard/power chord encased together .

I will do some sketches an e mail you mate .

That all said they should last longer the body anyway maybe the batteries will go in time but if you contact makita the have a good customer service and generally will fix it free of charge .

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I stand corrected, you are right about makita customer service. actually paid for only 3, the other 2 were replaced free of charge as still under warranty. we are still both using the original batteries which come as a pair with the charger. to replace the "naked" wrench only costs about £130

I stand corrected, you are right about makita customer service. actually paid for only 3, the other 2 were replaced free of charge as still under warranty. we are still both using the original batteries which come as a pair with the charger. to replace the "naked" wrench only costs about £130

Dewalt will also repair or replace f.o.c. under warranty and give a new 12 month guarantee on repairs even when repaired under warranty.

Alright Swifty ? Just bought a new Dewalt out here, it comes with lithium batteries half the size of the ones we used to use which makes it a lot lighter. Awesome for Readylok ! :)

Top Bottom