who will get this correct? (1 Viewer)

in the sun

Reaction score
In what was SG4, what height is the first suitable anchor point when using a 1.75m fall arrest lanyard?
a) 2.5m
b) 6.25m
c) 4.0m
d) 3.0m
e) 2.0m

are you sure the correct answer is not as soon as you leave the ground?

working at height 2005

Are u having a laugh in the sun its pissing it down and your putting silly questions like that on here shake your head

its maybe Cyprus here, but its bouncin down here also.
Better than my home Edinburgh i guess.

30 odd in Saudi and im off there in a few days!!

Sg4

you should not use a lanyard for low level work you should use a mini block and hook on should be anywere you can fall

In the sun,
I suggest you read your own question again you stated SG4 not wah 2005

SG4 says 4m

SG4:05 says (c) 4.00m however manufactures guidelines on most lanyards (1.75) clearly state (B) 6.75 as the minimun effective height for lanyard attachment.

Paddy

It depends on the length of the absorbtion pack---anchor points, what is the correct SWL of an anchor point ???

what is the correct SWL of an anchor point ???

The European Committee for Standardisation (CEN) specifies that products designed for fall arrest purposes within the European Union must limit the maximum impact force during the arrest of a fall to 6KN.

I would suggest anything over 6kN Garry

I think this is based on a 100kg man falling 4m, worst case scenario would limit the maximum impact force imposed on the faller to 6kN

They must state that the SWL, is under the SWL of a double, otherwise, we wouldnt be able to clip on to a scaffold, unless we had checks under every double.

Top Bottom