Cisrs (1 Viewer)

fortyeight

Reaction score
hi all just a quicki any body know the answer to this ,my friend had addvance cisrs card on granndad rights dating back to when they started in the 70s he renewed it once kept on scaffolding ever since at a bum outfit who wasent bothered about cards ,but now needs to renew it as he moved firms,will he be able to renew it by just doing the cisrs test or will he have to start again part 1 and2 etc ,cheers

I think your mate should be able to apply for a new card but dont think he'll get an Advanced Ticket... It'll more than likely be equivalent to part 2 (i could be wrong).. His old card should say "Industry Accredited" on the back.. He'll need to do the touchscreen health and safety test first and send his certificate in with his application for renewal plus a £26 fee... If he doesn't have his old card he should phone CITB/CISRS and they should have his details on file...

Hope this Helps...

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I think your mate should be able to apply for a new card but dont think he'll get an Advanced Ticket... It'll more than likely be equivalent to part 2 (i could be wrong).. His old card should say "Industry Accredited" on the back.. He'll need to do the touchscreen health and safety test first and send his certificate in with his application for renewal plus a £26 fee... If he doesn't have his old card he should phone CITB/CISRS and they should have his details on file...

Hope this Helps...

If he has a Expired CISRS card i would say yes, However, if it is a old CITB card, No. Have a chat with Simian one of our Forum sponsers mate.

granfather rights iv heard the feckin lot now ,about 20yrs ago i spyed on my auntie mavis thru the keyhole having a shower ,i wonder what i can have for that ?

granfather rights iv heard the feckin lot now ,about 20yrs ago i spyed on my auntie mavis thru the keyhole having a shower ,i wonder what i can have for that ?

Grandfather Rights ,same as when he spyed through the keyhole at auntie Mavis.
keyhole-742659.jpg

A ****.

It's been moderated Ken, but hope you had a good one.

Last edited:
I think what brandy was trying to say was, Ken your a wan ker :laugh::laugh:
Had a good laugh at that Phillo, but I'm much too polite to suggest that, lets just say he was once.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

cheers for the answers ill pass the info on
But not the info about Ken.

therapy ? and did it put you off cheese toasties

Had a good laugh at that Phillo, but I'm much too polite to suggest that, lets just say he was once.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

But not the info about Ken.

If you want a good laugh go watch Phillo dancing in the Pub!! :laugh:

HA HA, that was a great video you put up Ragscaff, He still has'nt identified which one he was, the footwork was neat, eat your heart out Michael Flattely.

Top Bottom