I'm on a TG20 course tomorrow, anyone done it? (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Been asked to go to the yard in the morning to do a short course on TG20.08, anyone know what wonders i'm expecting to slap me in the face in the morning when i'm hung over to f@ck? :laugh:

Before you ask, YES I'm been paid, and NO, there's no digs :laugh:

I was told it was a supervisors course jakdan then I found out the truth today grr. I did take a look in the mirror after and then realised I'm not exactly supervisor conform material hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

do you get travel expenses :toung:

Yeah and food allowance :nuts:

I was told it was a supervisors course jakdan then I found out the truth today grr. I did take a look in the mirror after and then realised I'm not exactly supervisor conform material hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Yeah and food allowance :nuts:

you can do it VLLB you only have to be a fukcing idiot:nuts::nuts: oh and fukc the mirror there 7 years bad luck.

It's unlucky to have a day off the lash, after a day on a one, so IMOFAO, this could be classed as a 'Introduction to TG20:08' Official weekend on the lash, recocognised as :-

The Scaffolders Forum, official Piss up. reasons being; The SCCR voting has finished, and a new Committee being appointed.

We have had Two 1k and a 2k member posting thread.

The Forum is working, even though its a wkd (Snide dig at SF admin);)

Plus i have a load of Kentledge to dispose of, Yahoo:D

Not much more I can add to that Paddy, it's nice to meet a man happy in his work.:D

Top Bottom