bermondsey

kwikstage

Reaction score
:nuts:anybody know of or the whereabouts of 3 scaffs from doncaster,wacker,richey and nick?3 crazy lads i had the pleasure of working with many years ago!!lived with them on redrif rd surrykeys in the bosses house that he let us use,bermondsey scaffolding,thems the days!!also the boss micheal davey who bought the marquis of wellington,druid st,se 16,what a crazy boozer that was come friday,,,:nuts:

hello mate i remember wack was on nickels with him and his gang he lost a finger a ten foot took it clean off also worked 4 micky davey hes a chelsea boy like me had a good few drinks in his pub in druids st

they were horrible ***** liked 2 try and knock u if they cud ????????????????????

that would be Terry and Kevin Withers then base plate
was there a black scaffolder on there then a lad called Tony

yes thats the owners. dont remember a black tony ? but i did work with a black fella called richard always cycled every where came off of gkn trussley rd good old days

wow takes me back i saw an advert for scaffs in the paper in 1999/2000 london work good money and digs i came down on the train from liverpool i was only 18 landed in the marquis on druid street michale treated me like a son room (with no windows) slate behind the bar good steak and a cracking group of lads always remember how thay treated me true gentlemen some great jobs and the lockins in the marquis were not for lightweights tommy behind the bar spurs fan big richie class act those were the days

scaffolder110
Them were the days!remember them them well!tommie was my labourer before micky bought the pub and he got the bar job!great lads!had some great times and cracking jobs,did about 3/4 years for them,lived in a house pete bought at first 4 bed at surry quays,and your right lockins werent for the faint hearted!

their still in london ,waks off the booze an got 3 feet of hair growing from his neckline lookin like neathandrelman richies left him an livin wi a chick an nicks still got a sqeaky voice heres wacks number 4 ye........07988605883 .....hes still lost it ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,cheers man.

nice one!cheers for that pal,do you see them often?gona give him a bell

i take it as a prick you must be measuring him against yaself --- is he ginger too ???

Top Bottom