part 2, 1 day assessment (2 Viewers)

str3tchy

Reaction score
Looking 2 get my part 2 assessment done as quick as possible people

Been fucked about by the national construction college in Glasgow since November,,lost 2 of my portfolios meaning iv missed out on a few dates 2 get it done, now they can't give me a date till April and today I had 2 pass up yet another job cause av not got my basic card

Ideally want 2 do it in Scotland but willing 2 travel anywhere if I can get it done quickly, can any1 recommend anywhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

p.s. CCN Scotland are *******

Looking 2 get my part 2 assessment done as quick as possible people

Been fucked about by the national construction college in Glasgow since November,,lost 2 of my portfolios meaning iv missed out on a few dates 2 get it done, now they can't give me a date till April and today I had 2 pass up yet another job cause av not got my basic card

Ideally want 2 do it in Scotland but willing 2 travel anywhere if I can get it done quickly, can any1 recommend anywhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

p.s. CCN Scotland are *******

Did you ask for any cancellations mate? Some people drop out at last minute for various reasons

Aye keep phoning them m8, just say they'll put me on a list incase some1 pulls out, gona have 2 keep on at them if a can't do it else where

Aye keep phoning them m8, just say they'll put me on a list incase some1 pulls out, gona have 2 keep on at them if a can't do it else where

Best of luck pal........and yer right btw, NCC Scotland at Inchinnan is a joke of a place

The problem is I don't think there is any choice if you want to stay in Scotland. I can only agree with what you say regarding the NCC and the construction skills mob are no better. The advice I got was maybe start looking south of the border if you want descent service. Unfortunate but at this moment in time true.:(

Cheers lads, gona start looking south off the boarder, easy down and back up again as its only half a day assessment.

Thing that annoys me about inchininn is all they say is there's a back log off 2 years of untrained Scaffolders but clearly there not running enough courses if every time u try 2 book 1 is fully booked for months in advance

What I can tell you is that's a load of boll oks, I could book any course at the moment. Don't know why they tell people that but I can assure you there are places on every course at every level. Good luck with the assessment, shame you have to travel but I think it will be worth it in the end.

i was working with a scaff part 1 couple of weeks ago , hee only waited two weeks for his part two with him payin for it himself through inchinnan

Was that his 2 week course? Seen plenty of dates for them.

Managed 2day 2 get a date 2 wks closer for my assessment, still gona have 2 wait till the start of April though, just need 2 keep tryin for a closer cancellation.

Just pissed off cause a had a date in January there ready 2 do it and couldn't because they lost 2 portfolios I sent in2 them

Ring simian for dates if there is 3 of you they may work a Saturday 08456022418

Top Bottom