anyone who lived at the hotel international..rotterdam (1 Viewer)

method

Reaction score
hey guy's...did any of you live, stay at or remember the hotel international in rotterdam..great times :)

hey scaffoldking...i've not been to rotterdam for about 10 years...is dirty harrys still going; i used to love it in there.whats your name maybe we know each other....i'm dave taylor from preston :amazed:

wot ever happened to nobby from nobbys bar i heard he left and his dutch bird kept it on, rowna i think her name was?

aye kev having a pint wiv emu now lol,im in edinburgh pal wiv an agy 12quid an hour bad times my man what you up too?

hey titch..i think it was her bar all allong..how you doin anyway mate

hey guy's...did any of you live, stay at or remember the hotel international in rotterdam..great times :)

Jimmy Dwyer and Chainsaw Eddie stayed there

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

hey scaffoldking...i've not been to rotterdam for about 10 years...is dirty harrys still going; i used to love it in there.whats your name maybe we know each other....i'm dave taylor from preston :amazed:

Hey Dave Taylor from Preston.
Can you see me?
Can you see me now?

Remember "Let me in or Let me Out?"
White wine sholers?
Bobbys red face?
Davy Ashmore the handrail tester?
Mr Dougie??

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

wot ever happened to nobby from nobbys bar i heard he left and his dutch bird kept it on, rowna i think her name was?

Yes, Nobby Scarboroughs softest hardest man???
It was Ria eyes like pickled eggs????

Jimmy Dwyer and Chainsaw Eddie stayed there

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Hey Dave Taylor from Preston.
Can you see me?
Can you see me now?

Remember "Let me in or Let me Out?"
White wine sholers?
Bobbys red face?
Davy Ashmore the handrail tester?
Mr Dougie??

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Yes, Nobby Scarboroughs softest hardest man???
It was Ria eyes like pickled eggs????
ha ha ha l"i can't get out and i can't get in" semtex had pissed himself in your people carrier.........and what about those mad sundays in the nudeist bar fooking mad ha ha

ha ha ha l"i can't get out and i can't get in" semtex had pissed himself in your people carrier.........and what about those mad sundays in the nudeist bar fooking mad ha ha

amazing i had forgotten the sundays at the swimming pool and sauna. Remember the faces on the krauts when 15 boll0ck naked scaffs turned up, drank the bar dry and then took over the sauna........fantastic
semtex the famous bed damper
but the best was young clampits mum telling him to get out to the car park and fight mr douggie.......memories should have made a video
the real auf wiedersehen pet

amazing i had forgotten the sundays at the swimming pool and sauna. Remember the faces on the krauts when 15 boll0ck naked scaffs turned up, drank the bar dry and then took over the sauna........fantastic
semtex the famous bed damper
but the best was young clampits mum telling him to get out to the car park and fight mr douggie.......memories should have made a video
the real auf wiedersehen pet
toatally...if only we had smart fones in those days; we would have captured it all........what about that guy you threw on the floor at the foam party, just messing about cos you thought it was one of the guys from the hotel; it wasn't it was a turk with 15 mates, and mates with all the bouncers too.......ha ha we got a proper good kicking ha ha ha

toatally...if only we had smart fones in those days; we would have captured it all........what about that guy you threw on the floor at the foam party, just messing about cos you thought it was one of the guys from the hotel; it wasn't it was a turk with 15 mates, and mates with all the bouncers too.......ha ha we got a proper good kicking ha ha ha

Yeah I still ache lol
Are we barred? Will have to go back one day see if the place is still there.

Top Bottom