spot the handrail (1 Viewer)

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek:: How do they get away with sh it like this

2vltcaq.jpg

Last edited:
cause thay are price slashing shitecuntz

I saw a similar set up about 2 doors down from me today, not as high but just as dangerous. Leave them to it as it will all end in tears.

its on the Kings road Chelsea the poxy tower is on wheels and its quite a steep hill its on, not a tie of any description and the pub;ic walking around it , baggers belief :worried:

Walk past it & give it a gentle bump,see how quick he gets down then..

What happened to the 3 to 1 rule for an external mobile, that tower looks to be at most 4ft w x about 16 ft h. and not even tied.

Typical,one set of rules for us,none for them,like the reg. on the van though.

I'm sure I saw that reg on "Life Of Grime." Father and son outfit.

Pimlico plumbers are a 'posh' plumbing firm,the bloke who owns them is worth a fortune..All the vans have great regs on them.B1 DET , LAV 1 , F1 USH , W4 TER , DRA 1N , S1 NKS,BOG 1.

:eek::eek::eek:: How do they get away with sh it like this

2vltcaq.jpg

Its all reportable Phillio, Working at height regs is statute law and no one is exempt. He has got away with it cos ,1 no one reported.2no one knows the law. 3 no one wants to be a grass. 4 he didnt fall off. 5 Tower didnt fall down. 6 A member of the public wasnt hurt. 7,No one knows who to call. 8 shall I be boring and go on. I know of loads of prosecutions resulting in heavy fines for a lot less than that. That photo alone could be evidence enough for a prosecution. Oh, Im just bored better stop now and have another cuppa

Top Bottom