loading bay design (1 Viewer)

scaftabulous

Reaction score
i wonder if any of you lads out there could post a design for a loading bay to take 10 kn with beams and without as the drawing i have been given by the boss is pretty vague cheers also where is the best place to get a copy of the new tg20 at a reasonable price

Tg20 was written at tremendous cost so the best place to get a copy would be the nasc. There was a couple of threads regarding loading bay design but I don't think you could post it due to ownership rights. Just tell the gaffer to get you a better drawing and a look at his copy of tg20.

I've seen some SG4:10 electronic versions doing the rounds as well :D

Aye, ping them over it would be nice to have them on the computer.

If anyone has an electronic version of sg4:10 it would be much appreciated....thanks

Should all loading bays be plan braced when built without beams?

depends, Height........usage.....T&F or system.....TG20.08 etc

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

**** reply mate, however, that what TG20 is all about, a scaffolder is not allowed to plan and think anymore:sick:

If your loading bay is not to be loaded with a forklift or telehandler, you don't need a design if it is to hold less than 10 Kn. TG 20 will only fail it design wise if it requires an axiel load.

Top Bottom