Ramport (1 Viewer)

dingdong

Reaction score
Any of the lads on here who worked for Ramports 2000 to 2008? and some of the Supervisors, jacko (Ian) Jerry Freeman, Earnie ball. What you all doing these days?

Was that after Johnny Duggan? Where's he?

Last edited:
Hi Swifty, Don't remember Johnny duggan at that time, did he have a nick name? 60+ scaffs, it could be a year before you see each other again. Dorking, Gulliver, Frazier, old school (on the job trainng) Bob Bove and Tony Frapnel.

He was my first ever proper supervisor he left GKN to go to Ramport around 1985ish, top bloke.

Last edited:
Yeah great geezer, always a laugh. Also he's bruver Paul was on there at the time. I luv it " when I was on Ramport" lol

Brian perry went to firm in brighton I believe, Allan "I've got a nice "little" job for you" stenner went to envirowrap. hopefully Ian jackson has fallen down and big hole and can't get out the knocking cnut - and hopefully he was holding gerry freemans hand when it happened. I'm sure I heard frazer and tonks left to set up there own firm. johhny gulliver, wasn't that "johnny ramport", used to have a huge trainset in his loft, nice fella.

All council work on really rough estates and those fookin cage trailers, hated them. we were working in camden for them and this bird in one of the flats took a shine to my young labourer, he was about to go back to her flat, when the guvner on the job told him 4 of the ashpahlters had taken her to southend the weekend before and spent 3 days hanging out of her - happy days!

Last edited:
Cheers gunslinger, jerry "oh we don't pay for returns" Ian "no way is that 20sq" knockers mate. The last time i spoke to Tonks he waz in oz. And yes them Fu****g cages.

Made a nice few quid when he sold the firm tho!
Especially the land on the yard
Undercut everyone had work everywhere but still made money, says it all.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Cheers gunslinger, jerry "oh we don't pay for returns" Ian "no way is that 20sq" knockers mate. The last time i spoke to Tonks he waz in oz. And yes them Fu****g cages.

The cages that were shut with a fork lift so scaffs cut holes everywhere in the trailers on site, heard many a stories :toung:

yes tubular, all the long push in with forklifts, and still banded, with everything forked on top of them, hours waiting for someone to turn up with the keys for the padlocks, side doors at the front did not open, as forced shut with a forklift. Had one turn up up with the bridge collapsed, and a 100 boards sitting on the tubes, total joke.

i work for framework who bought out ramport the ramport name is still going butn not for to much longer ;) anyone of you boys remember nathen the hulk ?? that geezer is a beast !

awww ramport.....i knew a little fat bloke called andy taylor on there...*looks to the sky and whistles*

Didn't know Mick Costello worked for ramports he never mentioned it, great fella sure he could talk under water tho

Yeah Andy Taylor, worked with him once on there. Mick C run quite a few jobs for them.

Anyone know where pullover is now?Ian Jackson"when I worked on sizewell b ....."

jerry Freeman

Now that"s a nasty little s...

my old mate Lee knocked him out with one punch when he tried to knock us on a price job,really nasty little man ,

yeh gulliver got his own firm, who remembers keith barnett(alwight bruv) n the half cockney half paddy Dennis Mulcahy(top bloke he was)

Gulliver back on the tools? his back used to give him jip. Dennis was a good friend of mine, heard he has passed away. Oh yeah Barney, good laugh.

Top Bottom