has anyone got any scaffold boards for sale/free for allotmenteer? (1 Viewer)

dean_dodds

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, and would love to get in contact with a Scaffolder who may have some old unusable boards which they no longer need/want.

These would be brilliant to use in my allotment.

Hope you dont mind me posting this on this forum.

Many thanks,

Dean

welcome dean trouble is we cut the boards down unless they are really bad , but you never know mate some one on here might have some :)

Welcome to the forum Dean, if you dont have any luck on here try E bay. Somtimes they have old boards on there.

evenin, dean if you see any scaffolders in your local area, just give them a shout!?, we dont bite!, most of us anyways!!

Hi Dean, I give around 150 boards every year to the local Round Table for the guy on the fire at guy fawkes. Currently we have around 200 waiting to be cut into sole pads and would be delighted to loose a few to a keen gardener to help him out. We are a small firm so there will be a few big firms down your way more than happy to help you out, just chap the door.

You can have all of mine, plus the T&F, however, i need you to supply myself and my family, free fruit and Veg, for the rest of our lifes, The way i am feeling that will be up to Wednesday. lol.

As someone posted before, ask the 'Scaffs' on the street.

We got a 'HSE Improvement Notice' whilst on a timber framed site at Walker. The reason being, Scarred Boards and unbanded Boards, we removed over 300 boards, which we replaced with brand new. Even though this is against 'Company policy' we let the Condemned boards go to anyone that wanted them.

Hi,

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, and would love to get in contact with a Scaffolder who may have some old unusable boards which they no longer need/want.

Many thanks,

Dean

No and no:D

Hi,

Many thanks,

Dean

Dean, just pop across to your local football stadium, its full of dead wood:D

That was a bit rude Boro, he only wants a few rotten boards.

No and no:D

Swifty, I take it your not a Veggie man, mate?

What if he wanted boards to surround his Corral, to stop the 'Double xxl Donner burger, that has been in isolation for the last 6 months, interbreeding with the KFC ?:eek:

I think now in this present era, we may actually have to look at 'Sustainability' and the effect it could have on our future generations.

However, that is for another Forum, not the Scaffs one. So Basically, No, your getting Nowt mate.

Thanks for the Enquiries though mate.

Swifty, I take it your not a Veggie man, mate?

What if he wanted boards to surround his Corral, to stop the 'Double xxl Donner burger, that has been in isolation for the last 6 months, interbreeding with the KFC ?:eek:

I think now in this present era, we may actually have to look at 'Sustainability' and the effect it could have on our future generations.

However, that is for another Forum, not the Scaffs one. So Basically, No, your getting Nowt mate.

Thanks for the Enquiries though mate.

Borospanner gave him a good offer though:laugh::laugh:

what the **** is going on with this site the next thing is gay scaff ,com

Hark at her, your worse than clip board cliff tonight Paddy.:D

Next thing you know some crap company will start stocking pink belts & frogs....Maybe RHL have an account there too..

Oooooooooh, controversial. I can see Neil slipping all his pink belts under the table marked seemed like a good idea at the time.:love:

Top Bottom