help (1 Viewer)

andygt

Reaction score
ive been scaffolding for 22 years,mainly on a small firm,so we didnt bother with the citb ticket(mistake no.1)
anyway in nov 2008 i finaly did my part1 course at erith.
not long after i had a bike crash that put me on my back for the bast part of 18 month,so the portfolio never got completed.
ive been unemployed since last july now as no one will touch you without a ticket in london.
i cant afford to pay for the course again,the jobcentre refuse to help
and i cant get funding without being employed
so catch 22 as i cant get employed without the ticket

any ideas?

You shouldnt need to pay for the course again you can renew the trainee card once then you have todo the course again

your in a bit of a pickle having no tickets unless you know some one who can pull some strings ,you can ride a motorbike cant you what about the wall of death at billy smarts circus no tickets required, just a thought.

My riding days are over.car hit my hyabusa so hard the car did a 360.I could try lap dancing

ive been scaffolding for 22 years,mainly on a small firm,so we didnt bother with the citb ticket(mistake no.1)
anyway in nov 2008 i finaly did my part1 course at erith.
not long after i had a bike crash that put me on my back for the bast part of 18 month,so the portfolio never got completed.
ive been unemployed since last july now as no one will touch you without a ticket in london.
i cant afford to pay for the course again,the jobcentre refuse to help
and i cant get funding without being employed
so catch 22 as i cant get employed without the ticket

any ideas?

Andy, have you tried just renewing the card without bothering with the portfolio? It may seem like a silly question but it's amazing where you can get if you push the right buttons with the right people.

Ill say it again you can renew the trainee card once for a further 18 months then you have to retake the course

Top Bottom