storky, who worked in holland, late 90's (1 Viewer)

method

Reaction score
doe's anyone know the whereabouts of storky, he was in rotterdam in the late 90's........he's still got my bag pmsl....:eek::confused:

last I heard storky was shacked up with some bird in the uk that owns a boozer,he not in scotland

what you mean brobarapas is storky?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

storky is brobarapas?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

storky is brobarapas?

broborapas isn't storky is it mate cos i'm sure i know who he is:smile1:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

who are you anyway celtic? where you on the botlek?

no brobarapas isnt storky mate well not that i know of,havent been on there either mate brobarapas was on last nite trying to wind people up with false jobs etc.i take it you know him method?

Method mate, it seems the guy who answered your post about storky is a windup merchant. He has made himself busy winding people up and may find himself in the crap with the law unless he can explain himself. He has been collecting .cv's for fictitious jobs. You best read the posts "SAFETY PASSPORT"....."PROPER ADVANCED SCAFFS WANTED" and your own post..."STORKY WHO WORKED IN HOLLAND" Brobarapus we are coming to get you. Under the data protections act. Hope this explains things method. Has anyone sent cvs in? let us know. Im sure his company would like to know what hes been up to.:mad:

thanks for that mate....if it helps, i'm pretty sure that brobarpus is steve mcann who worked on the botlek late 90'ss

I think he was the hop-up division.(Small Works):D

Top Bottom