Below!

Dandaps

Reaction score
Hi everyone. The names Danny based in Bolton and been Scaffolding for 9 years.:blink:

Hi Danny and welcome to the Scaffolders Forum!

hiyas another new man on the scene.just rejoined scaffolding game after 10 years r n r and just got me part 1, joined site to get tips on getting work and a good bit of crack with other scaffs cheers lads

Hey Danny

who do you work for in Bolton?

Just being nosey as i lived there for 23 years!

Hi TomP. I used to work for a few firms Started out with a firm in Atherton called TCM, then on to Grace Scaffolding in Manchester and lastly E.R Cambells up until 2 years ago when I set up on my own. Who did you work for here If you don't mind me asking. There are quite a few who have been around a while e,g Walter Gregorys, Butler, Bolton Scaffolding.

Set up on your own?! Whats your firm called?

Ive worked for Speedy and im at Butler Scaffolding now!

Hi TomP. I used to work for a few firms Started out with a firm in Atherton called TCM, then on to Grace Scaffolding in Manchester and lastly E.R Cambells up until 2 years ago when I set up on my own. Who did you work for here If you don't mind me asking. There are quite a few who have been around a while e,g Walter Gregorys, Butler, Bolton Scaffolding.

Danny

Make sure you list your business contact details here - http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolding-business-directory/54-uk-scaffolding-companies.html

Its called Abstract Scaffolding Ltd we do mostly small to medium jobs for Builders & Roofers etc and also started doing some insurance work this year aswell.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Thanks SF Admin will list the details there.

Top Bottom