digs near the olympics (1 Viewer)

steady 29

Reaction score
hi lads got a start on the olympic village and in need of digs within 30mins of stratford there is four of us can any1 help pls thanks lads

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

with a kitchen if poss lads

I can, I'll PM you details now.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Sorry mate just checked my previous sent messages and I've deleted the numbers I had, message Orac on here, I gave the details to him before. Maybe he still has them.

hi mate all you have to do when you get to stratford is go into any local shop there loads of dig numbers flats etc best of luck who you starting for?

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

just one word of warning there is no where to park your car unless you get lucky and get a permit for where you stay from the owner,this was our biggest problem tickets everyday.

Hey Celticbhoy, I nearly got a start with you last week. Had an issue where I am now and spoke to Burnsy. Didn't follow it through in the end though.

Top Bottom