SGB Rescue !! (1 Viewer)

RedViking

Reaction score
SGB Rescued !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJLVpm7zsc"]YouTube - West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service In Action[/ame]

Last edited:
The one with the fire service , I uploaded it with my iPhone using the "tapatalk" app if it's working I will edit it when I get in from graft later on .

Think the tapatalk needs some work.:laugh:

dont no about scaffolding great britain, more like scaffolding great brigade lol!!

You would have thought he could have used his mirrors whike reversing & realised he was going into the SEA.....

Was'nt the drivers fault, the supervisor told him it was an amphibious vehicle and was on his way to James Pearsons rig.

:idea: Now i know what to do the next time i dont want to unload a wagon, could that have worked for Allan666 and his 2000 long for Kentledge.:D

The firemen shuold of rammed her into reverse and let the boards float of down the drink.
if they done with the rigth tide the boards still would have got to thier intended target.

Take your right there Brandy, so when the driver told the brigade pearson was on his Big Rig, they all went round and done Mrs again :nuts:
With sirens blaring to put their hoses up, WHOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE.

Top Bottom