wanted (1 Viewer)

ray.venus

Reaction score
does anyone in the north east know of any one who is selling some gear and i mean scaffold not drugs!!!!

how much are 7 meter lattice beams

and is there anyone up here want some casual work?

does anyone in the north east know of any one who is selling some gear and i mean scaffold not drugs!!!!

That's a shame.:embarrest:

Ray, take a look on Ebay, theres a boy in esh winning selling loads of it, i think he's about 75p a foot for a 21 and 80p a fitting but i think with a bit of haggle you will get him down. should be worth a ring.
MGM in blaydon is also selling all his gear and a pick up, depends how much you want???

here on gumtree scaff for sale scaffold for sale Roofing Services sunderland Newcastle

are you looking in yellow paper aswell ray i noticed a ray venus in there aswell

jakdan who is selling gear in esh wining

Super, it is a lad called 10*clarky, it seems to have ended (i was going to give you the link), he has been selling for about 2 month now so he will probably back on in a bit,
i will check my old emails, im sure he sent me an email last year?
i don't think he's a pikey? but you never know, he is showing a yard full of the stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

various amounts of scaffolding on eBay (end time 10-Dec-10 22:00:24 GMT)

wasnt thinking it was a pikey bud, thought i might know him thats all, in fact looking at gear and the yard now on ebay i think i do know who it is but he not the person i first thought of, the picture of the gear is in tow law im sure it is,

has mgm got a website or ebay account where you can look at gear for sale or a telephone number would be handy, how big a firm are they do they have much stock in yard does anyone know cheers.

Top Bottom