offshore course (1 Viewer)

Brian

Reaction score
hi,
ive been told i need a basic offshore survival course to go on the rigs and i need help in where to do one ..i live in west london..so i hope i can do training in the south instead of going north of the border.

thank you in advance

hi,
ive been told i need a basic offshore survival course to go on the rigs and i need help in where to do one ..i live in west london..so i hope i can do training in the south instead of going north of the border.

thank you in advance

You need a BOISET and MIST to get offshore. North of the border?? I doubt it mate...Petans in Norwich are training providers for offshore. Who you got a start with mate? I thought work was scarce offshore at the moment :confused:

You need a BOISET and MIST to get offshore. North of the border?? I doubt it mate...Petans in Norwich are training providers for offshore. Who you got a start with mate? I thought work was scarce offshore at the moment :confused:

mate of mine is offshore chargehand trying to push it through for me he's in the Danish field

Brian

You will be required to undertake bolt-on Training and Medical for the Norwegian sector so double check on the Credentials required...

Top Bottom