ip3mike

ip3mike

Reaction score
hi lads,new to forum. i have been scaffolding for 16 years passed advance course jan 09. I work for a good local ltd company and waiting for 1 design scaffolding to complete portfolio

Last edited:
Welcome ip3mike,

If I can help you with a drawing just give me a shout

Welcome mp3mike i just fund this site a couple of days ago. Its just what scaffs need.

Welcome ip3mike

Tell all your scaff mates, the more input the better!!

scaff319

We all like to get that I can erect 100 square on me own on a saturday off our chests!!

Hi ip3mike and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Hello & Welcome ip3mike

Enjoy!!:D

We all like to get that I can erect 100 square on me own on a saturday off our chests!!

You've been watching that documentry on "Boss Scaffolding" again havent you!!:laugh:

"Top Banana Innit" :D

PW
I was working for them when they filmed "top banana" I used to have a copy on vhs, that shows how long ago it was, lent it to someone, never did get it back. Anyone have a copy of this??? about 18 years old I think it was on Bravo when sky was a baby.

Bruce Welfare was his name, drove a white porsche.

PW
I was working for them when they filmed "top banana" I used to have a copy on vhs, that shows how long ago it was, lent it to someone, never did get it back. Anyone have a copy of this??? about 18 years old I think it was on Bravo when sky was a baby.

Bruce Welfare was his name, drove a white porsche.

i've just posted a new thread on the subject, would be intresting to see it again :laugh:

Top Bottom