Could I get some advice (1 Viewer)

mikedench

Reaction score
Hello brother Scaffs

My first ever question on the forum is-

When pricing a basic scaffold wot unit of rates do use? I know this is a open forum and everyone has different prices.

Pending on the job.

I'm finding @the moment some firms are buying the jobz.

Can't have it all

But, I'd be very grateful for any information...

Even open for criticism

Matrix Scaffolding - Home

this might well be the shortest thread on the SF :amazed: i dont think you can honestly expect anyone to put their prices on a public forum mate :D

Not even any ideas???
You could pm, just an idea for towers and b/cages.

Where I'm from the local firms use b/plate & d/h I'm trying something new with d/b's s/v's it's the future!!

Na seriously any ideas for advertising?

Only you know ya overheads but I would say to work out the cost to do job diesel, labour, time taken for any meetings ect and double it. Then tweak if need be. My advice would be don't try and buy work. Give a good price for a good job. Being known for doing a good job is better for word of mouth than being known for being cheap.

and we were not even the cheapest they said,
but they knew the name,
as they have seen it on some high profile jobs which we have,
you cant buy comments like that....long may it continue

Thankyou all for your massive amounts of help.

Matrix will live on..

As they say ' you get wot you pay for'

Thanks again brother Scaffs, Have a safe day.

Hi Mate, price per linear metre per lift at around £16 to £18 up to 4 lifts then raise it £2plm, some add 25% for strike but we include in that rate

Internal Crashdeck / birdcage £15 per square metre

Loading bays 2.5kn2 4mx2m £180 per lift with gate

Hope that helps a bit

thanks platinum, thanks for the units, i did alrite at the weekend the yard is now empty.

and theres more to price up,

thing is, im sat waiting for the cheques to turn up now!

you will get well used to that mike , i be down in Portland quite a bit diving mate might see you in the spring for a beer or 12 :)

Phill it would be an honour. I know the island very well and got a few stories. Could meet up in the Breakwater it's always a good pint in there.

Stay safe.

Hi Mike, sorry if this information is a bit sketchy but the best post I've seen on here talking of rates and formulas was by P.W. I can't remember the title of the thread but someone else will maybe help with that, it's well worth the read if your looking for ideas.

Aom thanks pal. Just seem the thread. All good friendly advice for all. It's all very interesting.

Phil it's spring and I'm clucking for that pint!

:idea:hi mike dench so that i can help you could you please tell me the area ,i need to know base dimensions xthe height.and most inportant the amount of hire required.what you have to take in to account is the distance more than five mtrs away from the truck this all adds to calculated man hrs fella there are many priceing formats on the market these are only as good as the site inspection that you make.

Aom thanks pal. Just seem the thread. All good friendly advice for all. It's all very interesting.

Phil it's spring and I'm clucking for that pint!

Mike i will done your way in about 3-4 weeks mate and i will pm you so we can meet up :)

Top Bottom