part 2 (1 Viewer)

frenchy

Reaction score
Just finished my part 2 course at the new NCC centre in Leytonstone. After 22 years in the game and my experience of part 1 course at Erith, which was a total waste of time, I was very sceptical but must say the course and the instructor, who is a member on this forum, was very good and did not talk about how great he was for a fortnight. I would say for me as an ECITB scaffolder I did learn alot of stuff about all the new rules and regulations that have come into the industry over the last 5 or 6 years.
So think would be a good starting point rather than having to complete a part 1 then wait 6 months for a part 2 course.

Just finished my part 2 course at the new NCC centre in Leytonstone. After 22 years in the game and my experience of part 1 course at Erith, which was a total waste of time, I was very sceptical but must say the course and the instructor, who is a member on this forum, was very good and did not talk about how great he was for a fortnight. I would say for me as an ECITB scaffolder I did learn alot of stuff about all the new rules and regulations that have come into the industry over the last 5 or 6 years.
So think would be a good starting point rather than having to complete a part 1 then wait 6 months for a part 2 course.

i do agree frenchy it depends what firms youve been on capes have been pretty good with the new regulations over the last 8 or 9 years and do keep up with the new regulations as a firm your just a number but the trainning is spot on hats off to you frenchy for doing your courses mate hope you get your moneys back in the near future.

The part 2 was funded mate through train to gain but you have to pay for your part 1

The part 2 was funded mate through train to gain but you have to pay for your part 1

what makes me laugh the funding that the goverment paye and the tax payer would be beter for young lads comeing into the game not timed served scaffolders with a ticket thats been fine for the last 2 decades it beats me
all this red tape!!!!

well done frenchy mate i would dread going back to do that now,with all me bad habits lol.again well done.

Thank you for your kind words frenchy,it gos to show that not instructors are pr cks?

lol instructor you bigging yourself up hahahahaha only joking mate think what frenchy done is very commendable indeed also yourself deserves a pat on the back for your input and your right not all instructors are up themselves well done both.

Top Bottom