Feedback for the Fast Guard

S

steve gregory

would companies please leave comments about the B-SAFE FAST GUARD collective fall protection....

Hows is its durability doing..

is it value for money?

has anyone made use of the 15% reduction for NASC members (The sccr should be included in this offer)

I thought you were getting a trial Steve?

Ive been up to my neck in it mate .Ill speak to mike again next week..

looks a good product - but not cheap

the tax man pays for it at the end of the day.. even subbi lads....

he's robbing you blind mate.. get another.. your investing in your buisness.

You misunderstand me Steve, I know about business expense but I also know how it works and believe me which ever way you slice it, it's the firm that pays not the tax man. Remember you only get tax relief on the tax paid not the value of the item.

f uck paying tax , my concerns are that bits would get lost that makes a grands worth of kit unusable , overall looks a very good product have gone through the video clips and pdf brochure
Our blokes are animals and i know that would get abused lost or damaged , so we will look at alternatives at sec

Last edited:
Same concerns as me scaffy, I was just answering a point Steve made. Ok if every tube is snotter free but alas that will never be the case with the roughcasters round here especially when striking and the risk assessment will be useless.

Steve

Further to viewing the Vid, my initial conclusion is that the B-SAFE System may be an alternative, I can see the concerns of snotts, dimples, gouges ect, however, it's horses for courses---I can see the B-SAFE System may be of use in an Offshore environment, different Sectors have differing degrees of Quality Control, inspected before use and fit for purpose with no patent defects come to mind. HOWEVER, I would like the opportunity to use the B-SAFE System first hand, with the Spanners on :cool: before I could give a full on appraisal...

Garry...

f uck paying tax , my concerns are that bits would get lost that makes a grands worth of kit unusable , overall looks a very good product have gone through the video clips and pdf brochure
Our blokes are animals and i know that would get abused lost or damaged , so we will look at alternatives at sec

hahaha scaffy just read this.. my mind is getting worse just had a vison of you using the standard clamps with the rotties as a bondage session..FLMAO..........that pic must have stuck in my mind ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. :D:D:D

Top Bottom