i need a new spanner (1 Viewer)

allan666

Reaction score
i had to give my sh!t lanyarded spanner back to lyndons and cant find my old one . i dont want nothing too heavy "nailspan" or any thing too expensive "titanium" . any help on best spanner and price cheers

I have always liked leachs stainless steel range mate around the £29 mark or why not talk to buybrandtools and see what they got :)

Give DH(ex Darnall Hire) hire a ring in sheffield .. alloy spanners about £30.. Ask for Alan.

You will need a bank loan to buy from leachs, There's always a better deal some where else!

I got a new spanner off buybrandtools.com just before Xmas and I'm well happy with it. I've only had about 5 or 6 in the 15+ years at it but for £20 it's as good as ya gonna get. Perfect weight for me.

they do a nice pink belt and frogs.. with matching gloves...

have you seen that shi* steve , who the fuc* is gonna buy a pink tool set be funny for about 30 seconds

Once I have my part 2 card, I think it should be made compulsary that all Trainee Scaff should be made to wear an ALL PINK tool set until they achieve their cards, but only once I have mine :nuts:

Top Bottom