SCCR vote new Committee

R

ragscaff

The forum can be part of the formation of the new committee. Details on the sccr thread at the top of the page or sccr members can check out the sccr web site.

hey tim think you should nominate yourself mate

Not at the moment scaffy but I do like a meeting ....
I expect you will be good your a very switched on scaffold guy

Lots of views on site for scaffolding to get better but not many of you moving forward for your Industry!!:sad:

ragscaff i cant log on no user name or password pal commitee
MATE ????????????????

One week left to nominate the new committee, any forum member can have an input. Scaffoldersforum & the SCCR working together to give you a voice.

Don't be shy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there anywhere we can get a list of people who are members of the SCCR so I can picl people?

Hi new to the forum but am right behind what your doing. I run a small company in edinburgh and am at the end of my tether with the secret service that is the nasc if there is anything practical i can do to assist let me know

Anyone on the forum can be nominated, if you work with someone they can be nominated. The list on nominees will be posted here & the they will be contacted. So they will have the chance to accept or decline standing for the post.

The SCCR was formed from this forum so this is why we are doing it this way.

This year we will need to build the membership & its the members that will help set out our full agenda.

Thats what will make us the voice of the Industry, companies being allowed to join along side its employees.

Stewart Quinney
SCCR Chairman

Hi new to the forum but am right behind what your doing. I run a small company in edinburgh and am at the end of my tether with the secret service that is the nasc if there is anything practical i can do to assist let me know

Hi TJD Welcome to the Scaffolders Forum mate. You might also consider joining the SCCR mate. Welcome to The SCCR

Regards
Paddy

Now you have a chance to have a voice in what you do!!!

E-mail us today. Put yourself forward. Nominate someone you know.
Don't leave it without giving it a go!!
Nominations to the sccr@sky.com for the new Committee.
For more details e-mail us.

Nominations close midnight 6th February​

Top Bottom