( SCCR ) NASC squeezing the ECITB Lads out of work???? (1 Viewer)

kaydee

Reaction score
NASC have changed the rules again into thier own favour eh?
Any company that wants to join the Elite organization (NASC) or should I say CISRS cause they are both feeding from the same pot in my belief must meet this criteria
with effect from 1 January 2011

A minimum 90% of scaffolders must be directly employed (PAYE) up from 75%

A minimum 90% of scaffolders must be CISRS registered,up from 75% in 2010
and up from I think 50% the year before? This criteria is to be kept up at all times to enable a company to keep its registration to the NASC

You all no where Im heading dont you,ECITB,Firstly the sites are reluctant to allow these fully Qualified and vastly experienced men onto thier sites because they are getting it drummed into thier heads that these men are not capable of putting up scaffolds? now it is going down the road of that these same men will not be able to work for any Scaffolding company that is NASC registered! Fooking stinks! eh,

Interesting FACT for the CISRS

Sullem Voe late 1970s/early 80s Deborahs were dishing CITB advanced tickets out like confetti (with no training) because there men could be vouched for by thier mates on site,in my opinion perfectly ok at the time because then if you were not a scaffolder you would be told by the same lads? all because the oil company wanted that critera on thier site.
By the way these cards had no expiry date on,
These cards up until late 2010 or it might still be open you could happily trade these in for a Advanced CISRS card,
basically a man on that job could or maybee not have ever picked a tube up since then could swap his old type card for a new one,I know and have seen it.oops i forgot to mention they must have a current safety passport or have done a touch screen within the last 2 years, and hey presto look on the back of the passport and what do you see ECITB bright and bold,
Yes we have and we all have been sold down the river without a paddle

Very interesting to know what CISRS would have to say on the matter????????

Recently joined the SCCR, hats off to the boys for getting this set up and running top class job,its about time these organizations realize that we are there bread and butter and we are sick of bieng treat like ***** when it matters most.
What they should realize is that Scaffs are one of the biggest band of brothers out there,
TAKE HEED before its to late,

Just 1 more winge,
has a stepple jack got to use a step whilst erecting a chimney scaffold??

Just 1 more winge,

it must have a good ladder attached to it

NASC have changed the rules again into thier own favour eh?
Any company that wants to join the Elite organization (NASC) or should I say CISRS cause they are both feeding from the same pot in my belief must meet this criteria
with effect from 1 January 2011

A minimum 90% of scaffolders must be directly employed (PAYE) up from 75%

A minimum 90% of scaffolders must be CISRS registered,up from 75% in 2010
and up from I think 50% the year before? This criteria is to be kept up at all times to enable a company to keep its registration to the NASC

You all no where Im heading dont you,ECITB,Firstly the sites are reluctant to allow these fully Qualified and vastly experienced men onto thier sites because they are getting it drummed into thier heads that these men are not capable of putting up scaffolds? now it is going down the road of that these same men will not be able to work for any Scaffolding company that is NASC registered! Fooking stinks! eh,

Interesting FACT for the CISRS

Sullem Voe late 1970s/early 80s Deborahs were dishing CITB advanced tickets out like confetti (with no training) because there men could be vouched for by thier mates on site,in my opinion perfectly ok at the time because then if you were not a scaffolder you would be told by the same lads? all because the oil company wanted that critera on thier site.
By the way these cards had no expiry date on,
These cards up until late 2010 or it might still be open you could happily trade these in for a Advanced CISRS card,
basically a man on that job could or maybee not have ever picked a tube up since then could swap his old type card for a new one,I know and have seen it.oops i forgot to mention they must have a current safety passport or have done a touch screen within the last 2 years, and hey presto look on the back of the passport and what do you see ECITB bright and bold,
Yes we have and we all have been sold down the river without a paddle

Very interesting to know what CISRS would have to say on the matter????????

Recently joined the SCCR, hats off to the boys for getting this set up and running top class job,its about time these organizations realize that we are there bread and butter and we are sick of bieng treat like ***** when it matters most.
What they should realize is that Scaffs are one of the biggest band of brothers out there,
TAKE HEED before its to late,

Just 1 more winge,

proper scaffolder talk kaydee!! take heed in deed drumed in there heads would
be right most clients ive spoke to said its b!llocks but there hands are tied no ones above the law even the person or persons that are responsable even robin hood put something back.

How many NASC committee members are MP's?

we already know about the expenses scandal..

I'm surprised the monoplies people haven't investigated this lot yet. The amount of people who are getting knocked back when their competitors turn up to audit them is unbelievable.

I'm surprised the monoplies people haven't investigated this lot yet. The amount of people who are getting knocked back when their competitors turn up to audit them is unbelievable.

its been investigated i believe....

I'd like to see a case be presented in court, thats a hell of a lot of money they are going to have to pay back. :D

Honestly boys, sometimes I think I live in a different world from others. I can only comment on my own personal experience where audits are concerned and it is always the same guy who is a complete gentleman always willing to help and offer advice who will be greatly missed if he ever decides he has had enough of looking at risk assessments and the like. I have no idea how it works in other areas but here it is a very simple procedure much like the insurance audits and gives us no headaches what so ever.

what are human rights!!!
human rights are moral intitlements that every individual in the world possesses simply in virtue of the fact that he or she is a human being.in claiming our human rights.we are makeing a moral claim normally on our own goverment.that you cannot do that,because it is a voilation of my or ours moral sphere and my or ours personal dignity no one no individual,no goverment can take away our human rights!!!
how has human rights
absolutely everyone.criminals head of state. children. men. women .africans .americans. europeans. refugees. the unemployed. those in employment. bankers, charity workers teachers dancers astronauts ect ect not forgetting the ecitb scaffolder.how needs a laywer just the 10.000 to pay for one.

Honestly boys, sometimes I think I live in a different world from others. I can only comment on my own personal experience where audits are concerned and it is always the same guy who is a complete gentleman always willing to help and offer advice who will be greatly missed if he ever decides he has had enough of looking at risk assessments and the like. I have no idea how it works in other areas but here it is a very simple procedure much like the insurance audits and gives us no headaches what so ever.

There are 2 names around this area that keep cropping up. I have dealt with one of them in the past. He actually asked me to condemn a competitors job who was on the same site so he could take over. :eek:

Two scaffs on the same site is never going to work, thankfully things are a bit more straight forward for the country boys.:cool:

we are regulated by a bunch of jumped up cunts who wouldnt/couldnt do our job. I said it before, what kind of person finds themselves working for NASC or UNITE the union who are watchin ECITB men floating down the river. Also they put together another interestin situation by authorising training centres to train people in scaffolding, handing out ******** certificates, knowing if these people wanted to actually do it , they then had to go to them. they basically set up a production line of people comin to them , the result is a lot of these people dont go to them, and are able to work , which overpopulates the market and makes it even harder to get a job, when i say this i mean all the small shady companies in cities all over britain , jobs me or u dont want anyway , but thats not the point.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

aah thats better, now to get that fly off the screen.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

PS. told the site at christmas LONG RUN would skoosh the king george. HAPPY DAYS.

actually tried to get it, but ive had a few.

there are three types of people, those who make things happen , those who watch things happen , those who wonder what happened.

Top Bottom