hilti pull test

millwall, go to your nearest Hilti and hire the kit, get them to give you a quick lesson and bobs your uncle mate.
It will cost asmall fortune for someone to do this for you

If your erecting scaffolding this is a must have piece of kit. I'd suggest you contact these Scaffold Tester - Hydrajaws
they supplied the tester for round £900 and came to my mates yard and trained the lads for free.

thanks for your replies lads, done some searching myself, quite a few companies doing it, want about £450 for a visit, half a day or not, still the same money, hilti sell it for 1300 incl. vat, leachs 895+vat, so probably better to buy it , use it on two jobs and its paid for itself.

yeah we done a job on railway

some firm wanted 750 quid to come out and test a shed loads of ties

boss man brought one for a few quid more and we done it ourselves

good game to get into

sounds like easy money to me

know someone up there that do for 250 half day , pm me if you want number

my olde firm used lloyds not sure how much they charged.although its cheaper to do the course and buy the kit its a lot of responsabilty if it goes t!ts up think thats why a lot of firms paye someone cos they dont want the responsabilty dear olde band and certificate if it goes wronge .

Stick a couple of pinches in the windows and maybe a bit of light lie around a soil pipe and if it still moves you got no choice but to put a sway brace in
:nuts::nuts::nuts:

put in thousands of hiltis , never ever pull tested one .up until a few month ago i thought the pull tester was a myth . always spoken of never seen .when i did eventually see one it was left in the cabin so we could pretend we had used it

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

ian i have a 13 month old son who has just got a blackboard and chalks for christmas , i ll see if hes got five minutes to rewrite sg tg bu!!**** not quite a rant but i m getting there

Top Bottom