4M Towers (1 Viewer)

Dandaps

Reaction score
Just quoting for a few 4m x 4 lift scaffold towers,

now under the new guidlines does this mean it is not classed as a basic independant? as there will be 4 working lifts. I know you are only allowed 2 lifts working at any time but each lift will used as access any help appreciated, thanks

just bang it up and put a few hiltis in and a few aberdeens that seems to do the trick

Yer was thinking that but there are quite a few and it's for a decent firm just didn't want to come unstuck. If any nosey H&S guys come around.

just tag it as light duty 0.75kn if thats right , cover ya ass and get a generic design done dude if ya that worried , i personally wouldnt bother

To my knowledge this can still be classed as a ladder access tower as long as it has a max load of 0.75KN per metre square load.

I would price these around £110 per lift = £440 per tower.

I hope this helps.

Fook me dude we are lucky to get 350.00 down this end , who said prices are depressed haha
We used to do towers like this for eaga all round london 650 a pop soon came to an end

Scaffy I wouldn't do it for any less £440 for all the safety factors you have to have in place these days.
I wouldn't like to erect any scaffold today or anyday using them stupid steps and harnesses...only my opinion.

Yer had that sort of figure in mind a few have a bit of a walk on them and a few have some bin sheds under them. With people coming and going all the time things could go pear shaped if some pissed up d*** head trys to climb them.

Top Bottom