Extending Transoms (ASP)

scaffy

Reaction score
i have approx 200 x 4 + 2 extending transoms with the wedge locks if any one is after any let me know

access solutions over greenwhich quite keen on the 4+2 extendables mate,not a cert but good chance skippy would take them thats the guy who owns em.

yeh they the right ones mate !!! These were brought from Generation , them funny bones we got from china hence mis measurement - had no probs shifting through ebay tho

HAHAHAHAHA how much where they out by scaffy , they must have been a few heads scratched when they where sent out.

A firm i was working for years ago bought a load of doubles from India ( 5000 doubles )
only to find when they sent them out on site that all the bolts where to long for the box on every ones spanner , took the yard boy months to cut them all down with a grinder

out by an inch , i ended up with them by P/X from a dealer in essex , later learnt that IOT had brought thosands of them ,
Yeh we had a load of fittings of Barneys bout ten years ago and all the nuts were slightly oversized and wouldnt fit spanner

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Vancouver - any excuse to get "dog" into a message

If IOT bought thousands of em they must have sold them pretty sharpish cos I never layed my hands on a single dodgy one and i used fuc.king loads on Waterloo Bridge for them.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Dog Dog Woof Woof Dog Dog Fetch!

Well thats the story the generation rep gave mate , as he gave me Bretts number to ring , said he had been in yard and was piles of miss-matches there
Who knows you may have been using a bumch of miss matched ones

Sit down bad dog , come lick this slurp slurp , heres a bonio --- come try it one sunday
Whole new definition of dogging

HAHAHAHAHA how much where they out by scaffy , they must have been a few heads scratched when they where sent out.

A firm i was working for years ago bought a load of doubles from India ( 5000 doubles )
only to find when they sent them out on site that all the bolts where to long for the box on every ones spanner , took the yard boy months to cut them all down with a grinder

same here phillio, they also bought 5000 sleeves that were the same, they would have fit a fukcing acro.:confused::confused::confused:

Top Bottom