Scafftag SafeTrak Feedback

scaff

Paul Bourne
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been looking into using this system for a couple of years now, I've had it costed for our harness, ladder, tools, lifting equipment and scaffolding inspections. Our sister company in Dubai use it and say its also very useful for the valuations as all the erection/dimantle dates are logged, I can see the benefit there.

Has anybody used this system? is it as time saving as it says? etc. etc.

All feedback gratefully accepted :bigsmile:

No idea if it's of interest but we recently launched an alternative to scaftag which has been well received. You can find more info at our digital brochure

I dont want to tell your business grim but Scaff Tag are very aggressive when it comes to their patent/copy right etc and if your product is anything like I would expect legal documentation very soon.

I remember DSL bring out a tagging scheme which included an insert and they were shot down in flames very quickly.

No worries, we have patent on our system too, it is by no means a duplication and in our view a considerable improvement. We are not offering a hi-tec alternative (with bar code scanning etc) but more a quick, easy, affordable alternative. I added some images to an album on here somewhere but no idea how to find it now. If you want to see the difference you can visit our digital brochure for info. Or see our website for details.

grim72

I spoted your product a couple of weeks ago, Iv just had a Breif viewing of your Safety Management System, I particularly like the provision of added security, i.e. the information tag cannot be PULLED readily---I did have a problem with horse play on a Large Project where Scaffold Tags were being removed, swapped over...I'll have an in-depth overview and get back to you---

Garry...

Thanks Gerry, it's good to hear that our product is being seen (can I ask where you came across it)? It is one of the areas we identified from our research as being a possible USP. You might find our new digital brochure of use, it is probably a bit better than our website fi truth be told. I notice you are up in Aberdeen, we will be exhibiting at the IOSH Conference in Glasgow next month so feel free to drop on our stand (B3) for a chat if you are planning a visit.

Nice marketing grim72
I came across this a few weeks ago can't remember where but I'm sure it had something to do with the collapse at Milton Keynes.
Good luck with the product

Nice marketing grim72
I came across this a few weeks ago can't remember where but I'm sure it had something to do with the collapse at Milton Keynes.
Good luck with the product

I probably had reference to the collapse on our safety blog, its good that people are finding the blogs and raising our profile. Thank god for online marketing.

grim
myself and a friend are starting up a small firm and i would be interestead in using your system on our scaffolds. i'll add you as a friend here and pm u my email. we can take it from there!

Cheers Jamie, will forward you info as requested. Good luck with your new venture.

Top Bottom