Which Colour Spanner Would You Have? (1 Viewer)

What Colour Spanner Would You Have

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buy Brand Tools

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Priory Anodised Aluminium Scaffolding Spanners

anodised-aluminium-scaffold-spanner-range.jpg

* NEW! Priory scaffold spanner with cobalt blue anodised aluminium handle and slimline steel bi-hex box.
* Handle: cobalt blue, ultra-light anodised aluminium, poka
* Box: steel, 7/16w (21mm), bi-hex, slimline
* Unique rivetless fixing of socket to handle for lasting performance
* Small hole in the end of the handle for use with a tool safety lanyard (the other end attaches to a suitable scaffolding belt)
* Made in the UK
* Guarantee from Priory against faulty workmanship or materials

£34.99 Ex VAT

View The Range Here!

Thats a tough choice, but I have gone for Burnt Orange!

Well i got one a blue one, not a bad box only had it a few week's what i would say is don't bang fitting's with the handle the ally is a bit soft but if used for turning not a bad tool the lad's i work with where taking the mick for getting a blue handle spanner but when they felt it two of them ordered one each twat's

My boss would probably make me go with the blue as all our vans ,diggers ,forklifts ,teleporters and small plant have all been painted blue and silver .

Coloured spanners, wtf are scaffs becoming, next it'll be a designer handbag to carry it in. lol.

Don`t let the shiny colours lure you in :)

This is no offence to Neil @ buy brand tools who was very helpful with our attempt to return these to Priory.

These are the by far the wort spanners i have ever used ( albeit for only 4 hours )

Coloured handle might last 3 days if you`re lucky and chrome plating on the box lasted for around 3 hours on the 4 we bought , the bi-hex head also started rounding down on one of them ...... less than a days use and i still have 3 of them to prove it thanks to Priory claiming that it is normal wear and tear and returning them to us .

i`d rather have a double ended 7/16 - 1/2 inch spanner with all the pinches that go with it than these .

If I needed a spanner :D, I'd have to go for purple... in fact, maybe I will anyway cos that is a fetching shade and would match my other tools! :p

Top Bottom