Advanced Ticket : Need help completing

wishyman80

Reaction score
i did my advanced course last year in erith and passed, i then went back to dungeness power station to do my on site portfolio and as u know working in a power station ur not allowed to use photography. so all my evidence was through headed paper. My portfolio has been kept by citb and they have told me its not sufficient and the person who was signing it off has now re tracted it which leaves me in limbo, does anyone know anyway of getting it signed off, i really really dont want to have to do all the jobs again.

Have done a few over the last few years , for our lads and other guys , nothing hard

thing is though im not working at the moment, and its not everyday u do a temporary roof or hanging scaffold....any ideas?

We just use pictures or previous jobs , at the mo we have hangers and roofs on the go !!
I see you know vancouver he does most weekends for me up town

If you need pics let me know ,

I done my advanced back in 2006 and still havent done my portfolio as too was diificult to get evidence. However I have been tole that they have changed the portfolio structure, now you dont have provide pics it is all written evidence. Dont know if this is the same for the advanced portfolio but might be worth looking into as it would be easier to ''complete'' shall we say. Also where would you stand having it signed off if you were self employed?

Im self employed, so couldnt sign off the paper work myself, my instructor told me to get my labourer to sign it and say that he was my business partner, sorted, job done.

We just use pictures or previous jobs , at the mo we have hangers and roofs on the go !!
I see you know vancouver he does most weekends for me up town

If you need pics let me know ,

yeah i was working with chris on trad, was having a logistical nightmare just before xmas and couldnt get to london due to weather so i jumped ship. i always heard him mentioning workin weekends

got lucasz in at the min , do u know him

no but i heard chris talk about him. im hoping the work picks up this year, was un employed for chunks of last year, local work round here is not good

Yeh we stay away from Kent cant earn no money down there , get driving bud opens up loads of doors

email me your details and il see if i can put any work your way , if your willing to travel

well i used to travel to london everyday to work with chris, its a piece of cake with that high speed network. saying that the bus to hastings stops right outside my house! even if it does take 2 hours lol

although we are based in hastings the bulk of the work is london and surrey

**** busses you would be quicker to ride haha

oooh id delete that post mate , ya dont want ya details on the net , send em to me along with copies of tickets to

chris@totalscaff.co.uk

cheers

Top Bottom