Comanche peak nuclear in texas (1 Viewer)

azezzo

Reaction score
Comanche peak has an outage scheduled for 17 days sarting april 2nd, working 6-12's. Non union job run by Shaw. Pay rate is $24.50 an hour and $85 a day per diem. They are hiring NOW. I got on last week and my brother got on this morning, we are scheduled to start pre-outage march 7th. If you do not have recent nuclear experience you will need to provide a 5 year work history, drug test, and background check.

phone # is 866-460-4550
fax# is 254-897-6727 You should fax a resume b4 calling her.

let me know if you get on

Last edited:
Comanche peak has an outage scheduled for 17 days sarting april 2nd, working 6-12's. Non union job run by Shaw. Pay rate is $24.50 an hour and $85 a day per diem. They are hiring NOW. I got on last week and my brother got on this morning, we are scheduled to start pre-outage march 7th. If you do not have recent nuclear experience you will need to provide a 5 year work history, drug test, and background check.

phone # is 866-460-4550

Hi mate is this job open to Uk and whats the code for Chicago

do u need ur offshore survival for this job

no you dont.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Hi mate is this job open to Uk and whats the code for Chicago

I'm not sure about the UK thing, I would assume so as long as you have a valid passport, I suggest you call her.

I dont understand what you mean by whats the code for chicago? please explain.

phone # is 866-460-4550

would you give me area dial code for texas please

Texas (commache peak area) is (254).

Would we not need a green card or work permit for that shutdown if we're UK citizens??

I doubt if they'd grant one for 17 days of shutdown...

Last edited:
Top Bottom