advanced assessment (1 Viewer)

dundeescaff

Reaction score
was wondering lads if there is a time limit between doing course and doing 2 day asses was booked on it mid january but booking wasnt confirmed to collage so couldnt go was pissed right off but anyway now told by traning course booker at gb that the next course isnt until july which will be over ayear from doing course hopefully not time barred any info appreciated cheers:)

Dundeescaff
I take it you have had your portfolio signed off? I'm fairly sure there is no time limit but the sooner you complete the assessment the sooner you can flash your gold card down the pub

alrite scaff portfolio all up to date n signed off m8 daft bint at sgb never confirmed booking so no place for me in january:( checked with collage myself n told all full till july hopefully theyll book it this time :worried:n i can get the card out down pub as u say n ill b able to build a hinger aff the table wi the rest o the b oys:)

Leave a contact no and ask them to notify you if a cancellation crops up good luck mate..

can't you do your asessment elsewhere? surely a training centre/college can fit you in?

Top Bottom