Scaffold Ladder Safety Device

Scaffymate

Reaction score
Here's a product designed to do away with string and cable ties for securing ladders to scaffold, at the same time allowing the first scaff up the ladder to climb a secured and steady one.

Designed and manufactured by two guys in Leeds....I'm one of them :)

Any thoughts appreciated. :idea:

Scaffymate Ladder Safety Device Leeds 0113 2703112

ovnosm.jpg

Hi Keith
The 'Scaffy mate' Ladder safety device, looks the dogs dangly bits mate, i especially like the Green for Go and the Red for Stop features.

Is this device suitable for all types of ladders i.e. Timber, steel,fibre glass, Alliminium etc or do you's have different bespoke devices ?

Keep up the good work

Regards
Paddy

Keith

Iv just viewed you web-page---congratulations on producing an excellent product and I wish you and your partner every success---have you approached the Major Scaffolding Orginisations with this new innovation ?

Garry...

Hi Keith
The 'Scaffy mate' Ladder safety device, looks the dogs dangly bits mate, i especially like the Green for Go and the Red for Stop features.

Is this device suitable for all types of ladders i.e. Timber, steel,fibre glass, Alliminium etc or do you's have different bespoke devices ?

Keep up the good work

Regards
Paddy
Hi Paddy, Yes it fits all ladders...Although it is primarily aimed at the steel scaffolding ladder it can fit rungs up to 33mm dia and the width is easy to adjust(shorten the connecting tubes and fasteners)

Keith

Iv just viewed you web-page---congratulations on producing an excellent product and I wish you and your partner every success---have you approached the Major Scaffolding Orginisations with this new innovation ?

Garry...
Many thanks Garry, By organisations do you mean NASC? if so no :( I've taken it to some of the biggest hirers of scaffold and demonstrated it, they think it's brilliant! but the price initially was a little steep....We've negotiated long and hard with suppliers to whittle that down over the last month....Hopefully it will be more appealing now :D

Keith

Price is always a concern, however, I would argue that the life span of your Product in relation to the non-retrievable rope/wire lashing life span would prove economical viable.

Example:

100 applications of 1 of your Product Cost =

100 non-retrievable Lashings/tie wraps Cost =

Factor in the prices and you have a basis for a good economic argument, the initial out-lay will pay for its self in due course.

Garry...

Never considered the cost of string and cable ties Garry... I'll factor that one in on Monday :D

Keith

No holds barred in Business---use every thing at hand---if you can save Orginisations money they will go for it---let me know how you get on M8.

Top Bottom