Sagittarius Recruitment (1 Viewer)

Ragscaff,
I use them and know them well.

What is your bad experience? I'll see if I can get it resolved

HI scaffs:)
I know all about them .james is the guys name he sent some of his men to me on a big job and there not the best scaffs you will see.not all of them just most of them sorry to the good guys but as for the rest. you need to get a new job like in asad .:idea:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

HI scaffs:)
I know all about them .james is the guys name he sent some of his men to me on a big job and there not the best scaffs you will see.not all of them just most of them sorry to the good guys but as for the rest. you need to get a new job like in asad .:idea:

Asked to go on site with one days notice at £14 an hr. Done eight hrs on Friday paid seven got £54 odd in bank two weeks ago. Spent the rest of the time trying to sort out! Also problems with bar2, taking payments out without notice! no one informed us about any charges. Get paid £14 less PAYE what could be harder!!!! This week now told £13 an hr !! Left site now but heads up lads. If you want CIS payment they will charge you handling, then two insurances & then less 20 or 20%. Try expences & you get the smae. Go straight PAYE they reduce your rate. Great life.:D P.S. James dos'nt like returning calls either. The site I was on gets through loads of Scaffs & yes most of them hav'nt seen mud or a days work!!:eek:

pm me if you are still looking for work may be able to help!!

Wan#ers worked for em couple of years ago load of us got stung,I got my money eventually,others on the job didnt.Already sent message to admin on here not to advertise any of their jobs.That company changed names more bleedin times just remember the name James Eddington.
STEER WELL CLEAR unless you have a 5' handy and are within strikin distance then by all means help yourself

i agree with u all, i worked for them for 2weeks last year, i check how much i got payed for my first week and didnt return. wouldnt work for them again, spent ages speaking to bar2 to find out where more than half my wages had gone and got know where.

Hello Stewart or should I say ragman!!!, the only problems we had on that site were with yourself for 1 you were not productive in any way and 2 you had a very negative affect on the other scaffs, hence the contractor on site we are supplying and still supplying with no change to any of the guys that have been there from day 1 had asked me to replace you with someone that was prepared to work. Im sorry if you still feel bitter about the whole situation. I wish you the best of the luck for the future!

To Digsie who ever you are I was checking your posts and as you said in 1 of them you only have Irish qualifications and not the CISRS card so in that case you would have never worked for me or Sagittarius!!!! Have you not got anything better to do than slag people off you dont even KNOW on the internet!!!!

To Digsie who ever you are I was checking your posts and as you said in 1 of them you only have Irish qualifications and not the CISRS card so in that case you would have never worked for me or Sagittarius!!!! Have you not got anything better to do than slag people off you dont even KNOW on the internet!!!!

so you aint got nowt better to do either then:)

Fair enough James Im not going to get into a slagging match here,could never get you on the phone then anyway,so no point in talkin bout it years down the line.Airing washing in public and all that.I stayed on the job you put me on until the finish,I was taken on by the firm as they werent happy how 3 of us werent paid.Funny how memories fade.But it seems im not the only one not happy with your company.Very easy get a name, but very hard to lose it.

I think your talking a load of rubbish Digsie, dont you mate!! The proof is all in the pudding! why dont you reveal your identity???????

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

The truth hurts MR Quinney!!!

Boo - Hoo!! teddies out the pram and everything... My dad's bigger than yours next.. haha..

Theres always two sides....

I've got to say some Agencies have a terrible reputation, (Diplomatic Hat On...Not for a moment suggesting the one in this thread has) it seems to me they will say just about anything to get you on site.

At the end of the day these bad reputations get round and as with most situations people just vote with their feet.

Agencies are obviously prevelant at the moment because of the shakey economy, how about a thread listing say the top 10 with reviews entered by the lads that have worked for them, that will give others the chance to decide wheter they want to work for them.

Good idea PW . I have worked for agencies not only in the UK but Holland and Germany . Been f#####d umpteen times .
Get your rate and hours in writing from someone in a supervisery position on site and signed , it usually helps .

Yes im sat here thinking shall i or shall i not play with fire
and try one of them-but old memories of being f@cked
are hard to get rid off-good idea though to have a list
of good and bad.

Top Bottom