need part 2 FUNDING (1 Viewer)

hui5016

Reaction score
hi
funded myself and sat my part1 in feb 2010, started job may 2010, finished oct 2010, as the guy needed pt2 ticket holder,s.

not been able to get anything since then, 2 months unemployed,,"not registered as unemployed", TOO MUCH HASSLE

parents subsidising me,,, but cant go on much longer

Training advisors ive spoken to said,,,"i need to have an english address" and i need to be working :confused:, then i can get government funding.

i live in scotland,,stirling, and am not working, as ive only got pt1.

can anyone help , as am desperado

hui

:confused:

If there is funding in England then surely there must be some in Scotland. What about a letter from your old gaffer to take to the bru office to say if you had your part 2 he could have kept you gainfully employed? They at the very least will point you in the direction of funding but if you had signed on from day 1 it might have been easier.

Give maw and paw a wee break and go first thing in the morning.

could get a letter no problem, the dole need me to be unemployed for 13 weeks,

but couldnt say id get funding or not,,,,, as funds are low

strange though only funding for residents of england,,after all this is the "united kingdom""

or is it?

I hope you are just looking in the wrong place. I have noticed a lot of these things can vary between region to region let alone cross border. It just depends who has the cash at any given time, there will be funding up here if you fit the criteria you just have to find it. Hopefully someone on here can fill in the blanks but in the mean time speak to the bru and at least sign on even if you don't need the cash they will help with the stamp and it will be easier to get help should you find yourself a bit longer out the game than you first thought.

Good Luck

a need the cash alright,,and i will go tomorrow,,,lets hope someone on here knows something about this loop hole.

strange though only funding for residents of england,,after all this is the "united kingdom""

or is it?

It is ridiculous. There isn't really much point of their being a United Kingdom when laws and funding for things like this, student fees, nhs, prescriptions etc. vary so much.

It is ridiculous. There isn't really much point of their being a United Kingdom when laws and funding for things like this, student fees, nhs, prescriptions etc. vary so much.

here,,,here,,

when it suits its uk,,i think...

whats the problem funding a training course,,be it warrington,,or hillington

maybe one of these funding experts can help

come on guys, must be someone on here can sort this

cheers for input chaps

hui

One of the many problems of devolution I'm afraid admin. It's going to get worse next year with the new tax levels being set early next year which could see us paying different levels into government coffers. Simian might be able to answer a bit more in depth as I'm sure he will be very aware of who funds what and when.

had 50 part 2 train to gain places starting Jan 2011? (London New Training Collage)

Mate get yourself down the job centre and get signed on to start with, not just the money you get off them but alot of employers will see the amount off time you haven't been employed an think the reason you haven't signed on is cause you've been banged up

Am from Glasgow and got my part 1 paid for in 2009 and got half my part 2 paid for this summer, as your man said before you need 2 get a letter from an employer saying theres a job there waiting for you if you get your part 2

The job centre never paid for mine cause there wasn't any funding but they passed me on to government and charity funded agencies that are there to get people back to work, this wasn't easy though as a had to push this through myself (phoning agencies myself, finding out if there was funding, keeping the pressure on the bru to send me there etc) Is a bit of a pain in the a**e but well worth it as its saved me nearly £1500

I done my part 1 with SKILL TO BUILD and my part 2 with THE WISE GROUP, as a said that was glasgow and I don't know if these 2 places work out of Stirling but am sure these sorts of place will be available in your area

Hope this is a help to you m8

Too Much Hassle.

weve decided we will be forced sell our motorhome at the start of the season,,,this will fund my pt2, and other ticket,s

As this cant happen again

canny go down the bru matey,,its full a degenerates,,with a few grafters mixed in. and am not in the mood for any ***** the now

already been told theirs nowt funding,,,,,so where r the southern instructors getting it from.

maybe they could tell us on ere, or even talk to their funders,,find out whats the script with the regional funding when we r in the uk

Why not email Anne McGuire your labour member of parliament asking why there is no funding available in your area and ask her what she's going to do about it ?
It only takes a minute.

hui506 aom is right mate you need to sign on asap as they will pay your NI stamp and keep you legal tax wise, have you tried the job centre to ask about training as they may know what grants are available, defiantly get a letter from you last employer as this will validate what you are saying. The best of luck with it mate :)

Top Bottom