No HSE stamp on card? (1 Viewer)

Tetchy100

Reaction score
Ive been working offshore for nearly 4 years now and have in that time renewed my old basic card and done my advanced card, I initially did a touch screen safety test for my first basic card and I also held a safety passport for 4 years but that ran out 2 years ago, Ive just noticed/been told that when I renewed my card and got my advanced instead of re sitting the touch screen test you just sent them a copy of your survival, which I did but now I no longer have the hse tested stamp on my basic or advanced cards! Ive just been put on notice offshore (AGAIN) and im thinking of going back on the refinerys but because I havent got the hse stamp on my card am i now going to have to re sit that? I know I am going to have to redo my safety passport again but will my survival cover me untill I do my safety passport on a blue book job?

Search for the "Advanced v NVQ" thread. I think it should give you the information needed.

Sorry Tetchy, I totally miss read your question.:embarrest: I've got you now. I got away without doing the touch screen because I had done the ssmsts course. I'm not entirely sure if they accept the survival the same way but if memory serves all the courses they did accept was on the renewal form.

I did the touch screen when i got my first basic card, but because ive been working offshore and used my survival to renew its fine for when your offshore but matbe not for when im working back on the beach????

I can't see that making a lot of difference to be honest, if it was good enough last time and still in date it should be good enough this time. Check out the cisrs web site and ask them, but I would just send the lot off to them and see what happens.:cool:

Hopefully I wont have to send anything off, just need to do my 2 day safety passport again, I dont think I can handle 2 days of that mind numbing ***** again though!

I know they courses bore you to tears.

Will you not need to send your old card back with a copy of your survival to get h&s tested on the back of your new card?

2 types of cards are sent out.If you do the touch screen it will say H&S tested as long as it has 2 years left on certificate.However there are a few other cards like passport to safety(scat) etc thatthey will accept on the same sort of time scales but will not say H&S tested on it.No big deal.
Suppose it depends on the site if they will let you on without safety passport,some do some dont

Top Bottom