Do you really know who you are dealing with? (1 Viewer)

Riskdisk

Reaction score
Hi,

A few weeks ago a major house builder based in the Manchester area went into administration, they were a large company with a turnover of nearly £18m. In the last two years they had picked up CCJ's worth £230,000 and had a winding up petition filed against them back in Feb 09. On average they were paying their bills 70 days beyond the agreed terms and their auditors had expressed concern that the company could not trade without the financial backing of their parent company.

Here at Riskdisk we have been warning our customers about them for the last two years, we continue to help nearly 20,000 business make the right credit decision every time.

If you are thinking of working for a company and you would like to find out more information on them then please give us a call.

Last edited:
It seems you already have quite a bit of support on the forum Riskdisk and if Scaffy recommends you that can't be bad. I have applied for my free report so talk soon.

Like wise i have had your free report and iam very impressed with how fast and the amount of information you supplied with , i will definitely use you as and when i need to :)

I was amazed at the info on there phil. There was a couple of dark secrets uncovered in seconds about one in particular. All in all quite impressed.

Thanks for the positive comments, it's surprising what you can find out about the people that you work for.

as already stated , good product and the service is second to none , whenever i have emailed asking for credits for consumer searches one of the ladys usually rings back in an hour , it was Beaver84 that recommended the product to us

Hi Riskdisk, I realise there is only so much you can divulge but where do you collate your data from. I only ask as a former client who was a total nightmare to work for and only paid after I involved debt collectors get's a descent report from yourselves. I have never worked for this mob in a while now after the debt collectors got involved which suits us fine but it did get me wondering?

Hi,

We source our information from Companies House, The Registry Trust, The Gazette, various business directories, our 20,000 subscribers can leave their trading opinions of their customers as well as information from the Insolvency Service.

I will email you direct to discuss which company you are refering to.

getting lots of requests for payment info on a few clients at the min , and funny enough its the ones that we are waiting for money from

Hi Scaffy,

The Payment Rating feature is proving to be really popular with lots of our users sharing their experiences. I would always advise to request a rating on a company that you are dealing with to give you more of an insight on how they are currently trading with others.

If there are any doubts or disputes raised about the comments that are left we will contact the company who has left the comment and ask for proof of late payment, in the few cases that we have had of companies calling to ask for ratings to be removed they have all been found to be accurate and left on the system - the only way to avoid negative comments is to pay on time.

Top Bottom