Leaches Catalogue

phil181

Reaction score
Having just received my annual catalogue from Leach's, I decided, this time to actually open it before I shoved it through my paper shredder.

After the initial shock of of seeing a spanner on sale for £120, I wondered if the impressive looking 'scaff lock' fitting was 'East European with an angle grinder - proof'....

No, I didn't think so.

looked at a pair of gortex boots price was approx 91 notes same pair on ebay 63 now am not tight but theres a few beers different.

may i just say i think the leaches catalogue is brilliant :nuts:

i love it , i flick thru all the pages till i see something that will do the job i need then google it and buy it somewhere else :D

its good for one thing and one thing only , its the only catalogue ive come across that has 100s of different items for loads of different tasks , you can almost guarentee if you need something for a particular job and you just cant quite think of what it is you actually need to do it, a quick flick thru the leaches rag will soon give you an idea, and also its handy to carry with you sometimes to a quick meeting as a reference manual to show the safety men and managers exactly what your idea is all about .

but apart from that its a waste of a good ream of paper :laugh:

Are there any glow in the dark levels in it?

No. I was gutted!

They must have sold out with all the demand they've been having for them...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

they do an "induction level" swifty that glows in the dark but she aint cheap mate

Phil, is ANYTHING cheap in leach's mate?

It's pony!

The Leaches catalogue is the mutts nutts....lads dont forget the price in the book is not the price you pay....HAGGLE!! tell them the boots are on flea bay for £63, they'll move on price, we have NEVER paid the price in the book.

I always wondered why they dont have an online shop tho...so much easier..

to be honest Phil i always use their spanners but anything else they are well overpriced, they had a marking gauge they were selling for over £200 , i said to him when he phoned what the FUC* can it do that a roof batten and a bit of chalk cant, no reply hahahahaha

The Leaches catalogue is the mutts nutts....lads dont forget the price in the book is not the price you pay....HAGGLE!! tell them the boots are on flea bay for £63, they'll move on price, we have NEVER paid the price in the book.

I always wondered why they dont have an online shop tho...so much easier..

Oh leave it out mate!

'Leach's gold spanner in a grantite stand' - £229.00???

Who buys this sh1t?

its for scaffolders day phil, and as you have just quoted the exact price of £229-00 does this mean you havnt actually shredded it yet and you are sat at your pc now with it on your lap , :bigsmile:

They've got a Stabila laser measure discounted from £478.54 +vat to £349.00 +vat!!

I got a Hilti PD4 for £99.00 from Hilti - and Hilti don't give a company discount on lasers!

Unbelievable.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

its for scaffolders day phil, and as you have just quoted the exact price of £229-00 does this mean you havnt actually shredded it yet and you are sat at your pc now with it on your lap , :bigsmile:

I'm getting more and more wound up as I read it!

there will be no scaffolding erected on that day as all scaffolders will have booked that day off to celebrate st scaffolders day , id have got the round in chaps but it looks like im buying my own gold spanner in granite now so skinties im afraid :eek:

Top Bottom