hard hats

necta90

Reaction score
does anyone use the equivalent to the rock climbing hat i think petzl make it, you can get them in the constuction industry.are they comfy what sort of price

got petzl helmet had it supplied by lang o rourks on severn bridge,very comfy easy to adjust ,i think they were about £40,

We have just had a new hard had designed by Hallam University,it goes on sale early next year.
It has all the features of a climbing helmet,is designed to BS EN 397 for lateral deformation,-40 440vac.
I had the idea 3 years ago and designed it with scaffolding in mind.It has a built in RFID chip to store data on,company name wearer emergency contact details,medical conditions and inspection etc which can all be done from a hand held reader which links to a computer.Other data like harness inspection can be built in.It's the dogs and IS A LOT CHEAPER than a Petzel(just been quoted £45 for 100,market research)
We already have a lot of interest from around the globe and we have patent pending.IT IS THE WAY FORWARD

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

It is only 360 grammes which is also light compared to the petzel 440 and is stronger because of the type of plastic we have used!!!!!!

We have just had a new hard had designed by Hallam University,it goes on sale early next year.
It has all the features of a climbing helmet,is designed to BS EN 397 for lateral deformation,-40 440vac.
I had the idea 3 years ago and designed it with scaffolding in mind.It has a built in RFID chip to store data on,company name wearer emergency contact details,medical conditions and inspection etc which can all be done from a hand held reader which links to a computer.Other data like harness inspection can be built in.It's the dogs and IS A LOT CHEAPER than a Petzel(just been quoted £45 for 100,market research)
We already have a lot of interest from around the globe and we have patent pending.IT IS THE WAY FORWARD

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

It is only 360 grammes which is also light compared to the petzel 440 and is stronger because of the type of plastic we have used!!!!!!

got any pictures? fukcing love gadgets:D

yeh grum put some pics up when the patent is sorted

I will try,computers are my achilles heal,and spelling

you still got lads at belvedere ??

about 50

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

been trying to upload an advert we had in HSM earlier in year.If you type RFID safety helmet in search engin it will appear,tried to ask Steve Gregory to do it for me but he must be in bed.
S3ID are selling it in hazardus areas market (ULTRA SAFE)and we,DRAWS INTERNATIONAL (SUPER SAFE)are selling it to everyone else.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

SEE COMMET I HAVE JUST POSTED,am **** on a computer

Cheers Dave
wish i could upload ad we had,al get ther 1 day

Hi Grum,

How do you download the the info from the hat, do you need another fancy gadget and at what cost? Sounds like a good idea if the wee firms can make use of it without spending a fortune.

aom,if you put RFID safety helmet into search engin it is the first 1 and it saves as a document,am thick on tomputers

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

not at min sammyscaff,sorry

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

correct paddy,but that doesn't happen right often,but has is an advantage for the men working on pipelines in the middle east(unless they have a reader) for security reasons

Top Bottom