Do you get paid Wet time (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
I wonder if the guys get wet time?:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEM_t3gindQ]YouTube - underwater scaffolding[/ame]

Looks like a cowboy outfit to me, no swingover, reckon after striking they just left the gear an swum away.

Looks like a cowboy outfit to me, no swingover, reckon after striking they just left the gear an swum away.

I agree, mate. They have no Harnesses on, and where is the scaff step? if they fell what is there 'Rescue plan then:wondering: Where is the H&S guy, hiding behind that rock with his all inportant cliboard;)

I would hate to be the labourer on that job, send me another Blub,blub,blub you daft blub, however, like to see the scaffs throw a Barney at him:nuts:

What is Work at Height?
There is a quite simple definition for what working ‘at height’ means: a place is ‘at height’ if a person could be injured falling from it. At, Above, or Below,it.

Steel toe cap flippers I hope :D They shouldn't have a problem bubbling it in

Philio the doubles are on upside down for a reason - cos steel is obviously lighter than water and the pressure of the sea obviously pushes up!

did i mention i did my 2 day scaff inspection and water pressure advanced nvq!!!!!

What you think the scaffold was for in the first place. I reckon there was a risk assessment done and the safety officer told them to build a ladder access tower for the lads that could'nt swim.

What you think the scaffold was for in the first place. I reckon there was a risk assessment done and the safety officer told them to build a ladder access tower for the lads that could'nt swim.

I think the original scaffold was for a Lighthouse!!!!!...... The Designer, in his comfy location, in his 'Ivory tower' (Not Chriseng, he is 1 of the lads) sat and worked the dimensions out, and decided we needed a foot scaffold for the brickies to put the base in, off a suitabubble base, :p

Jaques Cousteau, stated "We had priced the job, however, as we only invented the Aqua lung and never went through the NASC/CISRS training, and wernt compliant with SG4:05, we lost the job." On further intrusions, on Mr Cousteaus work record, it became apparent that he had lost the job, because of the lack of current information being passed up the line, to the blokes that do the job.:eek:

Top Bottom